5th July,2018

10:57pm
Hi diary... it's my first time in writing you... it's nice to meet you... you know why I'm writing You? Because I'm so lonely... I'm just tired of being alone all the time... some of my friends left me... I wish they could now what I'm suffering from... I really wish everything could get back together like before... I wish I could massage in OTP.. well you don't know OTP Right?? It's a messenger group where I had a cute lil fam.. *sigh* We can't be together anymore...if it was a human body..then Mumu apu was the heart of that.. Ruthmi apu was the brain.. Isaba was the kidney.. sadia was the lungs.. Ali bhaia was the hands.. Aniqa apu was the legs.. Adiba jerin apu was the skin... Adiba Hussain apu was the face.. And tbh I was just the shit... what they should have reduced from body a long time ago... but they didn't.. they loved me... but I wasn't capable of that..
Whatever, you know? I'm probably suffering from kidney problem... major one.. *sigh*.. I can get it by genetically as my dad..uncle..grandma is suffering from kidney problems.. my grandma has cancer in kidneys.. I'm just suspecting.. actually my mom is suspecting.. cause she is a doctor.. I have similar symptoms.. I just wanna record my last few days on the diary.. so  here I am at last.. I wish they'll read it after I'm gone.. not before that..
You know diary? I have a person whom I love... Well people laughs at me because he is a star... as if I don't know that... I obviously know that... but there is a thing like.. he is also a human being... at the end of the day he is like us.. you agree with me Right diary? Well I think I should give you a name.. DD... Now don't ask me why I gave that... cause I don't have an answer of that...
So where were we? Yes love... by the way.. I'm a Muslim... you didn't know that Right! But I love that person so much.. *sigh*
I want you know one more thing... that I'm strong..:)).. why? Because Messi is my inspiration.. he says... "When you have a dream to chase..Nothing can stop You!" That's why.. I wanna be a fashion designer... and a singer... wanna hear my song? I'll add it in the last... I thought I can accomplish my dream.. but I think I can't... but I really want to...
*sigh*..
I should stop writing and take rest now.. it's already 11:30pm.. talk you you tomorrow...bye DD..
*sorry I can't add a video here...I'm sad*