ARC 1.0 Breeder

BREEDERS, that is what they called a person who can get pregnant. A world with a low reproduction, female is scarce. So the government introduce a solution. A genetic change for a male with a constitution to have a temporary womb or to successfully assimilates genetic with the ability to produce life.

Every born child that is male is injected with the genetic change solution, but the probability to become a breeder is small. A successful male breeders can be determined when they have a feminine body structures or their body produces pheromones (HEAT). At that time their body is ovulating and is ready to Mate. They can only suppress it with a suppressant injection/pill or to mate.

Breeders has a responsibility to carry a child, to breed or to mate and get married. Without no choice but to wait for their partner that the government decides.

Male breeders is difficult to find a partner as it was base on having a genetic match with other male.

This world 's Male Lead is a government official with a high rank in the society. At the age of 27 years old. He's been waiting for his matching partner for to long until he received the good news of finding and meeting him.

Excited, he drove to his location bumping into an accident with the Female Lead dressed as a man.

As the one responsible, he carried the fainted FL to the hospital waiting for her to gain conscious and cancelling his meeting with his partner.

Waking up and meeting with the ML and in the process of knowing each other they gain a mutual interest. At the end of the day the FL fell in love with the ML while the ML was fully attracted to the FL and interested to her life's story, and decided to help her.

While the FL still in the hospital the ML always visit her until he finally fell in love with the FL.

When the FL recovered the ML proposed to her becoming his lover and they got married 2 years later. The End.

"What the hell... What happened to the ML's partner? "

"Because of being a male breeder, finding partner was a small probability. That's why when meeting their partner, usually they always get together. Female can have any male partner while male breeders wait for their matching partners.

As a successful diverted male breeder he will always be a breeder and can never have a chance to breed another breeder.

Because of the cancellation of his supposed marriage partner without even meeting him, he was heartbroken but has no choice but to accept and wait for another mate to come but never did. And finally, he died with a lonely life. Never finding a partner to love. "

"So I'm the forgotten breeder I suppose? "

"Host is correct. "

"So what's the tasks?"

"Host task are:
1. Have a happy life. (500 points)
2. Find someone to love. (500 points)
Side tasks can be given to you anytime host."

"That's all? So i don't need to breed?"

"Yes host that's all. After all this was a tutorial world. But it's still depends if the higher ups wants to give you a side task about breeding. I hope host is ready."

"Hmnn... Let me choose my talent now. "

"Opening skills and talents board.."

1.Acting
2.Cooking
3.Martial Arts
4.Sex Expert
5.Aura Expert
6.Cultivation Talent
7.Magic Talent
8.Singing/Rapping
9.Painting
10.Swimming
11.Dancing
12.Teaching
13.Facial/Body(Pheromones) Control
14.Hacking
15.Bussiness Skills...

"Stop.. I'll choose 13..."

"Assimilating Data...

After a year.

"Congratulation Host. Are you ready for transferring?"

"Let's go. "

"Transferring...
5..4..3..2..1.. "

I black out..