PROLOGUE

"Wake up host!"

Arggh! My body hurt like hell. I didn't die? What the heck is happening?

"Don't worry host you are still alive for now."

Who's talking?
I opened my eyes and all i can see is a white space surrounding me. Huh?

"Where am i?"

"Answering host. I am System 143 OPERATION:" Finding my Destined One" code. You're in my space host."

The voice is still echoing.

"What am i doing here then?"

"Your soul has been transported here. Right now your body is in coma in your world."

Aah.. I remember it now. I tried to kill myself by overdosing.

The Great Ryziel Enchavez tried to kill himself. Why?

FLASHBACK

Known as a beauty in his generation, multi-talented, and a genius in advance technology, Ryziel Enchavez. You could say he has a wonderful life.

He has everything, a caring and cute brother, a huge business empire, and a handsome lover.Vincent Cordova. His boyfriend for 4 years.

His brother and lover are his reason to strive for success. But life is not perfect as he had expect.

Going back to his and Vincent's unit from a long business trip for almost 3 weeks. Ryziel wanted to surprise his lover and celebrate for their 4 year anniversary....

But his lover surprise him more.

Seeing a groaning Vincent above another moaning boy in THEIR bed, broke his heart, but what shattered it into pieces is knowing the other boy is his cute younger brother, Daniel.

Reaching their peak, both smiled satisfied.

"I love you Vincent"

"I love you too, Daniel"

"And I love you two but this ends today"

Yes their betrayal also ends today.

Shock! Both look at me. Guilty and sadness. I could see it in their eyes.

Trying to hide their body fast with the BEDSHEET that I owns.

Vincent try to get close and touch me but...

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands." I warned him.

"Ryziel, please let me explain.-" he tried  to explain but I cut him off.

"Don't bother talking now, you had all the time in the past to tell me the truth. Guilty? You should be. The TWO of you should be! for Betraying me!. My two beloved person betrayed me for what? LOVE? Then so be it!"

I took my phone out and dial the number of my most trusted aide and friend James.

Yeah James.. I long known him long before I met Vincent and I trust him more than my brother. He never disappoint me or give me problems.

I save him from losing his only family, his mother. Diagnosed with leukemia. I help him payed the bills in the hospital and other things they needed and as thanks for it, he dedicate himself to work for me.

He already paid his debt long ago but still stayed to my side and I don't know his reasons for it.

"James, arrange everything I'll say."

Your command?

"Get all the things my brother owns out of the mansion and clean out the office of Mr. Cordova and send all of their things to his house. Also, get a buyer for my unit I don't need it anymore."

I'll get it done. Is there anything else you need me to do?

"Ah.. Before I forget. Call the bank, cut off their credit cards and secure their accounts that connects to the company or to my money. Secure my wealth James."

Consider it done.

I cut the call  and dial another number.

While waiting for the call to connect. I watched the two as their faces paled. Hugging each other. Haah!!  Let me see more of those funny reactions. How much worth is your love. If..? It could last.

"Hello Attorney, I want you to write my WILL right now. Jot it down."

Yes Mr Enchavez. You can say what you want and I'll do the rest.

"Good! I want all my wealth to be divided as per my properties. I want my companies, investments or shares and properties to be inherited and manage by James my trusted aide and his family it includes my mansion and employees.  And for my money I'll  give you a billion for your services through out the years.  You can gave my brother 20 million after he graduated to start his own business and if he didn't don't bother just donate the money to my supported foundations.

For his allowances give him 10 thousands per month until he graduates and support himself. He can still have his car. This is all I can do for him.

Give 200 billion to James. And for the remaining, divide it to all of the foundation I support. Effective in my behalf or after my Death. That's all, thank you for your time Attorney. Good night!"

I cut the call. My sight focused in their reactions.

"B-big Brother... I,  I know I've done you wrong but please don't do this... D-don't.. Do this to me. I'm your only family left..please..  Don't abandon me." my cute brother is crying.

Ahh... In the past, just seeing him on tears, I'll already hug or consule him.

But now? it disgusts me knowing that he was a dog that bites the hand that feeds him, backstabbing his own brother.

He knew how much I love Vincent and still...

Oh..  Well never mind since I love them and they love each other, i will let them be as my last gift for them.

Let them out of my home, my company, my protection, my heart and my life.

This is also my revenge. Let's end everything.

"D-don't! Don't ever call me brother again. I don't have or want a family like you..." I take my eyes off them. Taking my step out of this fu**ing unit. I don't want them to see my tears, my weaknesses .

I stopped...

"..and i don't want to see you both again. It disgusts me."

Since I don't have any reason to stay alive, this life's memories only gave me pain. I lost my two beloved. And everytime I remember their betrayal it only give me the worst feelings. Why not die so I can never feel again."

FLASHBACK ENDS

Since I already arranged everything for everyone. I can rest in peace now...

NOT

"Don't Worry Host.. We will find someone who will loves you. Your destined One."

'coz i think this is just the beginning.