Chapter 11

Toolbox stood in front of the door of Steeljaw's quarters. He felt so nervous. He was so close to being put back to work with other mini-cons, until Steeljaw called the guard and told he is needed, again. Well, it was bit relief that he won't be put on hard work, but he was still worried about others. He wished Star Supreme would figure something out, but then again, there are many Decepticons who she has put into prison. Maybe, that's why he is called. She might have tried to look around the ship and one of the cons spot her and...

He didn't need to think more the results when Steeljaw arrived carrying Elena covered in grease oil and other liquids.

"Sweet Solus Prime! What happened?" Toolbox asked.

"Some cons wanted a payback By throwing things at her until Quillfire shot his quills," Steeljaw explained.

"Quillfire? His quills can cause..."

"I know. I have read the prisoner's manifest. She can't use her legs."

"Really?" Toolbox wonder and went to look closely. He touched on legs to see its reaction, but nothing. "The toxin must have blocked the nervous system to her legs."

"Figured that much myself. OUCH!" Steeljaw pointed annoyed before Elena hit on his chest.

"You made him my personal nurse, so let him work," Elena said.

"Well, um... I still need to look how long toxin will affect." Toolbox said. "However, I believe she needs to clean up. I need to examine the spot where she got the quill."

"I'll help her with that," Steeljaw said before entered his quarters and headed to the bathroom.

"I don't need your help to wash. My hands work just fine."

"But you can't stand up." Steeljaw reminded.

She didn't like to admit, but he had a point. When Bulkhead had his injured leg, he also needed help to wash, even as bot or vehicle. Elena had to do it mostly when kids were at school. Now she was in the same situation.

Without arguing anymore Steeljaw enters the bathroom, leaving Toolbox in the room.

In the bathroom, Elena looked around. If she remembers correctly, she never had seen what type of bathrooms cybertronians has. It actually looked just like in fancy hotels. Not too big, simple, clean and it was that design with the shower. Of course, she knew 'bots look after their hygiene, she just thought theirs would resemble something different like it was in their Omega one base. But then again they did get it from military, so no luxury.

Steeljaw stepped onto the shower area with her. It was spacious enough for both of them to move. Steeljaw lowered her gently. When her feet touched the floor, she tried to stand up, but her legs couldn't hold her. Luckily, he held her still, so she didn't fall.

He turned the water on and it rain between them. Some of the stains started to remove and flow away with the water. Steeljaw picked soap and started to wash Elena's back. Elena meanwhile, hid her face on his chest. She didn't want to show her blushing face to him. Why was she blushing anyway? Is it because they both are in the shower? It's obviously because of that because she used to be alone in the shower and as human and.... undressed. Luckily, as a robot is different...or so she thought.

While washing her, Steeljaw couldn't help but notice that water flowed under Elena's top.

"Um..."

"What?"

"I think you need to... remove your armor..."

"WHAT?!" Elena shouts and looked up angrily at him. "I am NOT going to undress front of you!"