Chapter 10

In scrapyard, there was deep silence. Both team Bee and team Prime were waiting for their leaders. Both teams were now aware what has happened to Elena. Well, in this it's obvious to guess why Decepticons would capture her. Well, mostly in time of war, but what would a group of criminals want from Star Supreme?

"Steeljaw wants to take over the Earth, maybe he took Elena because she is from here," suggested Sideswipe.

"She doesn't know all about Earth. She only knows the usual things, like how human system works or nature," said Arcee.

"And what comes to Cybertron, she hasn't been in contact with council sometime now." remind Strongarm.

"But she is still an important person in Cybertron," said Windblade.

"So, only possible use of her is to ask knowledge of this planet or ask ransom of her," said Drift.

"Or make sure we won't bother their plans," said Ultra Magnus.

"Well, let's hope she knows to keep her stand there," said Grimlock.

"After facing Megatron and Starscream and an army of Decepticons, she can handle it," said Bulkhead.

"Well, let's hope she is okay," said Windblade. Then all of them looked on Stars who tried to look through Star connection. To be honest, this was their first try, so it was good that SweetStar was guiding them. Jetstorm and Slipstream watch them.

"Any luck?" asked Arcee.

"Sadly, no," said SweetStar. "Since this is their first time, they need to learn first to do so and find the right mind without entering the private area."

"They need to learn first the basics before going to Supreme's mind," explain Ultra Magnus.

"Didn't Elena learned this fast?" asked Sideswipe.

"Yes, but then again she became Star Supreme. I'm not surprised she learned it because of that," said SweetStar.

"Well, if she would be here she would tell. Oh wait, she isn't," said Sideswipe.

"No need to lower the mood as it is," said FlameStar while still was in meditation pose eyes closed.

Soon Optimus and Bumblebee came forward with Fixit.

"Well?" asked Ultra Magnus.

"As much I want to save my daughter, we still don't know where they are or where they keep her," said Optimus.

"We better keep eye on any Decepticon activity," said Bumblebee. "We don't know which of them could be them, so we better check them and meanwhile continue our mission."

"So, how we will do it, then?" asked Sideswipe.

"We go as usual. But since the ground bridge is still broke, it would be best you go with the ship."

"We will help on your mission if you like," said Ultra Magnus. "As soon ground bridge is ready we can take you to the needed area."

"Good. Meanwhile, Bumblebee and others will continue on here any closest Decepticon activity. If any of the groups learn something about whereabouts of Elena report to the base."

"Meanwhile, we Stars continue with practicing on the Star connection," said SweetStar.

"Okay, since it's settled. Let's rev up and roll out!" said Bumblebee.

Meanwhile, in crashed Alchemor, Elena was walking with Groundpounder and Clampdown. As much she wished to dump those two and run, she knew it would be useless. She doesn't know where to go and not to mention she promised to help Toolbox and his mini-con friends. So, it would be best to just walk around calmly without getting any suspicion and look around. Plus, for some reason, she has placed the bracelet Steeljaw gave her. By so far, it looked similar to Nemesis. Well, you could say it felt like in Nemesis, since it was full of Decepticons. It just felt bit different. Maybe because she was now the same size as others. plus, there were many different types of Decepticons. There were mostly Insecticons and vehicons. But there are also Sharkticons, Chompazoids and lots of mini-cons, mostly cyclones or torpedo types.