Part 1

Raman Kumar Bhalla 26 years old the Playboy of Dehli was today on the way to Chennai to crack a important business deal

Raman Kumar Bhalla 26 years old the Playboy of Dehli was today on the way to Chennai to crack a important business deal .

Raman was single out of conviction, which did not mean that he did not love the company of a beautiful woman. He took what he wanted and the women could not resist him. But he always made it clear that it was not long-term. Sometimes it was only one night and sometimes a few days or weeks, but nothing longer and in no case did he start something with an unexperienced virgin. He chose women, who wanted exactly what he wanted, one or a few nights of fun together. He did not want a father at the door who insisted on restoring his daughter's honor.
He enjoyed his life as a Womanizer.!

He reaches Chennai after a few hours .
In the hotel room he first took a shower and then ordered food. After dinner, he is still working on the laptop. The next morning was the meeting with the client.

The next morning. Raman was on his way to the client . He hoped that everything would be done quickly and he was able to travel back to Delhi with the  contract.

The meeting had taken longer than Raman had thought, but he had cracked the contract. The client had invited Raman to his party and Raman thought that it was too late to travel back to Delhi anyway.
Then he could also go to the party and "who knows, maybe someone will find himself, who spends the night with me."Thought Raman.

After he had showered in the hotel and dressed fresh,he arrived at the party.
Raman greeted some business partners and then he went to the bar. He ordered a whiskey on the rocks and watched all the beautiful women in the hall.

And then he saw her, She wore a waitress uniform and went through the crowd with a  tray of champagne.She had her dark hair pinned up. She had pink lipstick on her lips and just looked gorgeous.

Raman had her sights on her and imagined her warm body in his arms.
He had to have her, that was clearly for him and he would spend the night with this angel.

Ishita Iyer 23 Years old

Ishita Iyer 23 Years old . She doing now her 1 year compulsory internship in a dental clinic. She lives with her parents and her younger sister Mihika in Chennai.
Her older sister Vandu lived with her husband in Dehli and had her first child, a boy, 3 months ago. Ishita was a simple and traditional girl. Incidentally, she works in a catering service to earn money by the way. Tonight she was assigned as a waitress at a business party. Her parents and sister were in Dehli to visit the older sister and the baby.

Ishita would have liked to travel to Dehli with her family, but that was not possible at the middle of the internship. Her aunt, her mother's sister, had an eye on Ishita. Before Ishita went to work, she had been with her aunt. She had to  promise her, to call her as soon as Ishita was home from work. Ishita had told her aunt that it would be late, but her aunt insisted , otherwise she would worry.

Ishita went through the hall and noticed the handsome man at the bar watching her intensive.

"Who is this man, do I know him? or why is he watching me? "thought Ishita.
But then she decided, to ignore him and focused on her job.

Raman was an eye-catcher whether for single or married women. But Raman never started anything with a married woman.
Raman hoped that the little waitress was not married. Because he wanted her in his bed tonight.

Raman decided to go to her to talk.
When he was standing in front of her, he said "hello I have to say you are by far the most beautiful woman in the room."

Ishita was a little confused and shyly said, "Thank you sir "
Raman let his charm play and said, "Oh no sir, just Raman and what is your Name.?" "My name is Ishita." She pointed to her name badge attached to her uniform.

"Ishita, you belong to me tonight," Raman thought.  "Can I bring you something, sir" Ishita brought him out of his thoughts.
Raman looked at his watch and asked, "What time do you have to work?"

Ishita did not know, what this man wanted from her. Why did he ask, until when she had to work?

"Sorry Sir, I have to keep working and I'm not allowed to have private talks with the guests." With that, Ishita turned her attention to her work.

"Do not worry baby, we'll be private later, very private." Raman said and smiled.

Raman spent the evening having small talk and to watch Ishita, he had a few drinks. and all the eyes of the women in the hall were focused on him, but he wanted the little waitress tonight.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and Ishita put on her jacket. She could go home and her feet were grateful for that.

She stood outside and tried to get a taxi, it started to rain. A white BMW stopped right in front of her. The disc of the rear seat went down and Raman looked her in the face.

Raman said, "Get in I'll take you home."
Ishita did not want to get in the car to a stranger. She had never done that before.
"Oh, no thanks sir I'll take a taxi" said Ishita.

Raman said "It does not seem like a taxi will be coming in the near future and it is raining heavily. Get in I'll take you home"

Ishita thought  "I'm so tired and my feet hurt so much, my clothes are soaked and I'm freezing"

She got into the car and thought that would be the first and last time in her life that she would do that.

To be continued