10

Silently thanking god for landing her safely Lydia grabbed her luggage and flew off the plane.

"Hold up lydia".

Taking in her surroundings Lydia instantly smiled this place was so beautiful she thought.

"Wow look at this place". Lydia was speechless so this was Spain.

"I know right let me call Kevin".

She didn't even have to call him. We saw camera's and lights flashing. Immediately spotting Kevin and the 'giant'' not thinking she dropped her bags and ran towards the two.

"Lydia get these damn bags". Ignoring her Lydia made it towards them jumping in cliffs arms.

The camera's flashed from all different angles

The camera's flashed from all different angles. "Giant". Lydia said staring in his eyes.

"Lydia". He said smiling.

Looking over at Kevin she seen Lori attacking him with kisses basically raping him infront of all these reporters.

"Where you bags Lyd".

Looking around Lydia seen that Lori had brought her bags. "Right there". She pointed by Lori.

Getting down Lydia blushed as cliff grabbed her bags. She didn't mean to jump on him but he looked so darn good she couldn't help it and she had missed him.

The men's body guards ushered them out the crowd and into a rental. "Wow you guys are really something out here".

"Yeah how you been though".

"I've been good how about you".

"I've been working my ass off on the court got a couple of games coming up".

"That's good I'm happy for you".

Smiling cliff kissed her on the forehead. They watched Kevin and Lori get in the other truck then the driver pulled off.

Putting on her beats Lydia laid her head on cliff's shoulder falling asleep letting Pandora play some song that she didn't know.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Lyd wake up". Rubbing her eyes lydia looked at cliff seeing him waving his hands in her face. Stretching she took off her headphones then got on cliff's back.

Big Ben grabbed there luggage and followed them into the house. "Your house is beautiful".

"Thanks I decorated it myself".

Placing her down on the counter Cliff took out his phone to text Kevin to see if had made it home yet.

ToKev🏀-You home bro?

FromKev🏀-Yeah finna get in these guts I'll hit y'all up tomorrow I advise you to do the same.