5

Three months later......

Cliff and Kevin were shopping at the mall when a couple of fans had came up to them and asked for their auto graphs. They took a couple of pictures then kept it moving. Cliff's phone dinged indicating he had a text message.

Lyd 😏❤️:Wyd giant 🤔
Me: At the mall with Kevin you miss me 😏?.
Lyd😏❤️: Maybe 🙄 are you going to come get me or not.
Me: Yeah ma I'll text you when I'm on the way

Stuffing his phone back in his pocket cliff smiled shaking his head this girl had him wrapped around his finger they weren't together they were just kicking it. He enjoyed listening to her talk he liked when she cooked for him or rubbed his back. He liked watching her walk around in little clothes making him want to behind her over all the time.

"Nigga who got you smiling like that it better be lydia" . Kevin was eyeing his brother skeptically wondering why he was cheesing like a idiot.

"Mind yours" . Cliff said in a jokingly matter.

"Let me find out you stepping out on lil sis both of y'all gone get it". Cliff laughed then told his brother he was leaving kevin called Lori and told her he was about to roll through after he had left the mall. More fans had crowded him trying to get a auto graph. Sometimes he wished they would of brought there body guard because some of the crowds became to big sometimes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliff had sent the text to lydia that he was on the way and she had replied ok. The mall wasn't far from her new place. Yeah she moved out babygirl didn't want to be a burden on Lori even though Lori didn't care she liked that Lydia was there that's why Lori had Kevin come over all the time she liked when someone was there with her.

Pulling in her driveway cliff hopped out his truck then grabbed Lydia's gift. He had gotten her a fendi fanny pack. She had wanted one for the longest so he just bought it for her without telling her. He squinted his eyes seeing some nigga leaving out her house smiling. The fuck was he smiling for he thought. Hopping out he walked passed the nigga mugging him.

"Aye you gotta problem". He had sized cliff up and down.

Chuckling lightly cliff then spoke. "You don't want no smoke".

Before the two could kill each other lydia came outside to see what all the commotion was about.

"Who the fuck is this nigga". Cliff stared angrily at the other guy.

Putting her hand on her head she then took a step forward and pulled cliff's arm pulling him into the house.

"He was just leaving leave now Damien" .

Hearing that name caused cliff to get even more upset. "This the nigga that put his hands on you". Like clockwork cliff worked his way back outside and had started beating Damien's ass. No matter how much Lydia screamed for his to stop he just didn't listen. She tried and tried till she eventually gave up he was too strong. With two black eyes a busted lip and a knot on his head With blood coming out of his mouth Damien slowly got up spitting out the blood. Lydia tried to walk up to him but he snatched away from her. He got in his car then left.

With tears in her eyes she searched for cliff she was pissed that he had done that when she tried to get him to come in the house. Finding him walking out the bathroom she pushed him not moving him at all.

With a look of seriousness in his eyes he stared down at her. "Why he was here".

"He was trying to get back with me".

"So why was that nigga smiling you must of told his ass yeah".

"I just told him we could be friends".

"Why would you want to be friends with a nigga who put they hands on you what you still feeling him or something". Cliff didn't wait for her to respond he simply brushed pass her and left out the door.

Running after him like a maniac tears pouring from her eyes like a water facet she tried to stop him but he didn't stop. He got in his truck and pulled off.

She tried to suck up her tears but nothing worked. She went back inside her house and shut the door. She knew she shouldn't have opened the door for Damien but he seemed different he had apologized again for his actions so she told him they could be friends. Nothing more nothing less. She thought cliff was being inconsiderate. Pulling out her phone she called him but got nothing. He had declined her call adding more tears to her waterfall. She was a wreck. She felt like her heart was getting broke again.

She had grown attached to cliff so him being upset with her over foolishness had her upset. She didn't know what it was being she knew she like being around him a lot she had grown accustomed to him. She couldn't sleep without him and by the look on his face she knew he wasn't coming back no time soon.

Not in the mood to drive she got an Uber and set the destination to lori's house. She waited a good a good five minutes for the Uber to arrive while packing a quick over night bag. It was still day time a notification from her phone slipped her from her thoughts letting her know the Uber was outside.

Not caring to wipe her face she grabbed her things and left her house. Getting inside the Uber the driver pulled off to lori's house leaving lydia to daydream.

'What an evening' She thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wow things escalated quickly 🤦🏽‍♀️ another update coming 😉. Vote and Comment 👍🏽🤗. Some feedback would be nice.