6

Cliff.
Smirking cliff counted his money before handing armani a stack. The two use to fool around from time to time they had became official not to long ago. Within a week cliff had moved on from lydia. At least that's what he thought.

Flipping her hair over her shoulder armani smiled she knew she was that bitch. She had gotten her man back and nothing was going to interrupt her relationship.

"Thank you baby". She said then kissed his cheek.

Smacking her rear end he exited her house then hit the road with her on his side as they headed to the mall. Life was going good for him he had an endorsement with Nike and puma money was rolling in from left and right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Damien stop we are just friends don't make it seem like it's more than that". The two had just came back from bowling and Damien was trying to kiss Lydia. His face had healed and so had hers from when he first beat her.

"Just give me one kiss and I'll leave you alone I promise". Lydia's feelings were still hurt from when cliff walked out on her a week ago. So moving on so quickly wasn't going to work, especially with someone who abused her. He was lucky she had even accepted him as a friend.

"I think you need to leave I had a nice time thought thank you". Hugging him she shut her door then rolled her eyes. It had been the same routine with him they go out somewhere fun he brought her back home and tried to make a move but failed everytime.

She tried not to think about cliff anymore but she couldn't help it she missed him so much and she didn't know how much longer she could go without talking to him.

Shopping always seemed to get her mind off of certain things so m threw on something quick then left the house.

The mall

Arriving at the mall Lydia exited her car and made her way inside she knew she should of asked Lori to come along but she was to lazy to send the text. Waking into Victoria secret she inwardly smiled. 40% off on the whole store. Bumping into someone she apologized quickly before catching eyes with the girl's fendi fanny pack. She had wanted it for the longest.

"Oh my gosh where did you get that from". Lydia said referring to the fanny pack.

Smiling the girl spoke. "I don't know love my boyfriend gave it to me as a gift I could ask him for you though".

Lydia nodded her head before pulling out her phone shooting lori a text telling her she would be over there after she had left the mall.

"Bae where did you get me this fanny pack from".

Cliff looked at Armani strangely before asking her "Why".

"Because this girl wants to know" She said pointing to lydia.

Cliff's words had gotten stuck in his throat. He couldn't believe he was seeing Lydia after he had been ducking and dodging her calls and text. When Lydia looked up noticing it was quite her eyes then linked with 'his".

"Uhhh I don't know mani you ready to go".

"No I'm still looking around but I'm going to the restroom I'll be right back". Cliff removed his eyes from Lydia then tried to focus on Armani.

Somewhat pissed off lydia walked up to cliff and folded her arms across her chest. She was debating on what she had wanted to say.

"So this what you have been ignoring me for you had a girlfriend this whole time". The look on her face was something else.

He tried to talk but nothing came out. As bad as he wanted to pick her up and kiss her he couldn't. He wasn't a cheater at all. "I'll call you aight". Kissing her teeth she looked at him sideways.

"You don't gotta call me cliff I'm good love enjoy". Smiling when she really wanted to slap him she walked out of the store with the little bit of dignity she had.

Wanting to chase after her armani came from out the bathroom joining cliff. "Where did that girl go".

"She left". He said staring out into the open.

"Oh okay well I think I'm done looking in here we can go to another store". Not really paying attention cliff nodded his head then followed his girlfriend out of the store.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you guys think cliff wants to talk about?
How do you think Lydia feels?
What do you you guys think of about armani? Isn't she nice
Feedback ladies and gentlemen ;)
Vote and Comment luvs 😘