3

"Lori make up your damn mind which one do you want". Lydia was frustrated with Lori who couldn't choose whether to get white bread or wheat bread.

Sighing Lydia pulled out her phone to see who had texted her just Damien and a few Instagram notifications. She didn't even bother to read the text because she simply had made up her mind. Catching her off guard she heard lori conversating with someone peeling her eyes from the screen she locked eyes with 'god' himself. It was like nothing else mattered at the moment as the two stared each other down. Scrunching up her face Lydia spoke first.

"Why are you staring at me". She hated when people stared at her it made her feel uncomfortable especially with him it looked like he was looking into her soul.

Clearing his throat cliff was trying to find the right words to say but all that came out was "My bad". He rubbed the back of his head looking at his brother talk to the girl who he assumed was her friend it looked like they were hitting it off real good because they started walking off leaving him stuck with her. Not that he didn't want to be standing there with her he just couldn't find the right words to say she was indescribable.

She left the 6-foot giant lost in his thoughts.

Why the hell he was staring at me so hard could he see my bruise?. She thought to herself walking around trying to find Lori. "Why would her stupid ass leave me".

Meanwhile cliff was following Lydia like a lost puppy his eyes were focused on her backside. He was tryna imagine what it would look like hitting it from beh-.

"Why are you following me". Lydia said eyeing the specimen. She had texted Lori but when she didn't respond she looked around some more before turning around feeling eyes on her ass.

Like a deer caught in the headlights cliff's eyes focused back on Lydia's before he let out a chuckle. "My bad ma I know I look like a creep ass nigga right now I'm cliff nice to meet you". He extended his hand for Lydia to shake which she reluctantly shook smiling in her head.

"I'm Lydia nice to meet you cliff that still doesn't explain why you were following me though".

"Maybe I want you". He tilted his head a little bit waiting for her to speak again he liked the sound of her voice it was sexy.

Lydia didn't know what to say she was so use to Damien something new would be good for her she thought. Even if it was just a fling she didn't need anymore heartbreak's Damien was enough. Biting her lip she parted her lips to say something but got interrupted by Lori who was telling her to come on. Kevin joined his brother smiling his ass off he just had the time of his life.

"I'll see you around it was nice meeting you". Lydia looked at cliff one last time then made her way out the grocery store hopping in the car with Lori.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back at lori's crib.
Lori had just gotten done telling Lydia about her and kevin having sex in the bathroom 🤦🏽‍♀️. Lori said it just 'happened'. Lydia found it quite odd that someone could have sex with a complete stranger. The situation didn't change her views on Lori if her friend wanted to have sex in a public restroom with a man she hadn't known for more than two seconds she was all for it. If she was ok with it then Lydia was ok with it.

"Girl I seen you talking to his brother did you get his number". Lydia wished she did that man was fine ass hell she thought.

"Sadly no but hopefully I'll see him again soon".

Lori laughed then pulled out her phone and texted someone. Lydia had cooked some brown stew chicken and rice. Lori didn't even buy the bread she was making a fuss for no reason. Lydia made her a plate then went outside where the pool was sitting on one of the lounge chairs it was so nice out here she thought. She ate her food taking her time while scrolling through Instagram. A call interrupted her causing her to roll her eyes Damien.

"Damien stop texting me and calling this shit is ridiculous we have nothing to talk about" . She had finished up her food thinking if she wanted more.

"I'm so sorry Lydia I love you baby I can't live without you we were supposed to grow old together and have babies I fucked up bad just don't leave me I know I said I wouldn't mind but I can't be without you please come home". He sounded really sincere.

To bad Lydia thought. "I thought you were the one for me I guess not you belong to somebody else Damien I'm good luv enjoy". She ended the call and blocked his number.

That was easier than she thought. Laughing came from inside the house causing Lydia to turn her head and look at the door. The 'giant' was here. She was going to kill Lori. He walked out with his hands in his pockets casually taking his time till he got in front of her. She noticed he was in a different pair of clothing. Some joggers and a tank top. Sitting down Lydia's stomach dropped he had smelled so good. She wanted him to wrap his big arms around her body.

"So we meet again". He was staring again she thought.

Moving a piece of hair behind her ear she then spoke. " I guess so".

"Tell me about you". Cliff had gotten a little tired since they hadn't really gotten any sleep.

Lydia stood and grabbed cliff's hand leading him back in the house. She threw her plate in the garbage then searched for Lori. She figured she was In her room so she went in the guest room and let cliff get comfortable.

"I know we just met but you seem a bit tired so you can sleep in here and I'll sleep on the couch".

Cliff immediately hopped off the bed scaring lydia. "Nah I'll sleep on the couch I know Kevin ain't tryna leave no time soon". Before he could make his way out of the room Lydia grabbed his hand making him stop.

"Can you stay in here till I get out the shower". Truth be told Lydia didn't want this man out of her sight. He nodded his head then went and laid on the bed.

Grabbing something to sleep in she made her way into her bathroom completely forgetting about the bruise on her face. Twenty minutes later she hopped out dried off and threw on a night gown. She didn't bother to look in the mirror not that she was dreading it she just didn't pay it any mind.

When she arrived back in the room cliff was knocked out his long legs hanging off the bed made lydia laugh. She climbed into bed leaving enough room between the two not wanting to interrupt his sleep. He surprised her by pulling her close to him she tried moving because this was kind of awkward here she was sleeping with a stranger. Snuggling into him she savored the moment not caring if he was practically a stranger still. She felt safe in his arms closing her eyes she eventually fell asleep with the giant.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
I really like this book 🤗 I have lots of ideas 💡 for it. Anyways what do you guys think about Lori having sex with Kevin in a bathroom at a grocery store 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ also Lydia falling asleep 😴 with cliff not knowing a thing about him. What about lydia blocking damien's number. Vote and Comment ❗️ feedback please I would love to hear you guys opinion.