Chapter 11 - Josh

"Josh, can we talk to you?" They came on the bus and asked simultaneously.

Should I be worried?  "Of course," I smiled and stood up from my game of Spit with Zayn.

I started to walk off the bus, but then Victoria giggled, "Do you mind if we change first? We kinda fell in the water."

"Sure, I'll wait outside." Whoah, what were they doing that made them fall in?! I know Niall doesn't believe in sex before marriage, but I was still worried. My baby sister couldn't lose her virginity! I still thought of her as the nine-year old who would steal my food every day. Hm, I guess her and Niall really are meant for each other.

They came out about five minutes later, and the three of us sat on the curb.

Victoria started, "So, I'm guessing you know Niall asked me to be his girlfriend?"

"Of course! I gave him permission!"

"I know. He told me. I needed to know before I could say yes." I liked that she valued my opinion. I smiled to myself. "But, he said that you were uncomfortable with the situation, even though you also wanted us to get togther."

"Wait. So are you guys, like, official?"

They looked at each other awkwardly, and Niall whispered, "No."

"Oh. This is my fault! Vic, of course you should say yes! I won't get back on the bus until you do! You wanna know why I'm so uncomfortable with it? It's 'cause I don't think of you as an eighteen-year old woman; I think of you as that nine-year girl with frizzy hair in her face! That baby girl can't have a boyfriend! But, Vic, you're an adult! This is your decision! But if it really matters that much to you, I want you guys to be together." Now that that was off my chest...

She leaned over and whispered, "Yes," in his ear, and they kissed. I smiled, and the three of us got back on the bus.

"Well, we better make this really official," Niall exclaimed.

I was confused, but then my phone beeped. A notification from twitter. @NiallOffical: i love my wonderful amazing gorgeous gf @RealVicB

Then it beeped again. Another notification from twitter. @RealVicB: @NiallOfficial i love you too! mwahhh!

Beep!  @RealVicB: Oh! almost forgot! @NiallOfficial guess what tomorrow is! (;

Beep!  @NiallOffical: @RealVicB what is it babe? dont forget... i love youuuu!

Beep!  @RealVicB: @NiallOfficial my birthdayyyyy(: and we gotta be extra gushy to annoy @JoshDevineDrums!

"Ugh," I groaned, "Really guys?"

"Yup!" they replied in unison.

Beep! @NiallOfficial: @RealVicB why didnt you tell me?? now i only have a day to plan the best bday ever for my gf!

Beep!  @NiallOfficial: @RealVicB oh yeah @JoshDevineDrums better beware of PDA tomorrow! (;

@JoshDevineDrums: @RealVicB @NiallOfficial really guys?

Beep!  @RealVicB: @JoshDevineDrums @NiallOfficial YES!!!

Beep!  @NiallOfficial: @JoshDevineDrums @RealVicB yes! and why didnt you tell me her bday's tomorrow?!

@JoshDevineDrums: @NiallOfficial @RealVicB cuz i knew this would happen!

I put my phone away, hoping they would stop their gushiness, and to my resentment (since that proved they were doing it for my horror), they did.

Niall started to walk away, and Victoria had a sudden outburst, "Niall! Where are you going?!"

"Well, if my girlfriend is going to have the best birthday ever, I have to start planning!"

Aw, they might disgust me with their gushiness, but they were so cute! 

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN?