Chapter Eleven

Tony POV

I woke up to find that Steve was gone and that Peter was still clung onto me. With a sigh I got up and walked to the kitchen while Pete clung onto me. When I got to the kitchen I found Steve and almost everyone else.

"Hey Tone, pancakes for breakfast does that sound good?"

"Yup, hey I was thinking. What if we put on a little party for Pete? Invite his two friends and have all of us, that would be fun right?" I asked timidly not knowing everyone else's reaction.

Everyone stared at me for a few seconds and then muttered crap that no one cares about before agreeing and shouting out what they would get and be in charge of.

"I will get the cake," Wanda said getting up and leaving with Vision in hot pursuit.

"I will invite the midgardians," Thor boomed happily.

"Ya I will help Thor with that," Clint said running after him.

"I've got decorations and Loki can set up party favors," Bucky said happily.

"Ya I will cook," Steve muttered already thinking of things to make.

"Awesome," I said smiling at everyone's reaction.

Everyone cleared the room to go get stuff for the party but Steve stayed with me and Bruce.

"Are you making food Steve?" I asked starting to grt hungry.

"Yup!" Steve said turning on the stove and making eggs with toast.

"Make about two times that, okay?" Bruce said.

"Um, ya sure," Steve said confused.

"Nonono, it isn't for me it's just that the kid wasn't given proper meals at that orphanage and then the whole Venom thing happened, so in reality he hasn't had a good full meal since his Aunt died."

"Oh. Those bastards I will kill them for not feeding my son properly!" I screamed starting to loose my temper.

"Calm down honey, and eat," Steve said sliding me a plate of food.

He also slid one to Bruce and another one to me for Peter. I knew Pete had to sleep but he also had to eat so I started nudging him gently.

"Pete? Kid you gotta wake up," I said while shaking him gently.

"Friday record," Bruce said to the AI before walking to the couch.

I looked at him questioningly before getting back to trying to wake Pete. The kid's eyes suddenly blinked open and he yawned sleepily.

"Hey kid. Wanna get off?" I said.

"Hmm? Oh!" He yelped, realizing what he was doing.

He detached from me and fell down onto a chair that I put there, but him being the clumsy spider he is slips off the edge of the chair and lands to the floor with a thud. I watch trying not to laugh as he tries to untangle himself from the chair.

"Here kid," I said while pulling him out of the chair.

Geez Bruce was right this kid is extremely skinny.

                                           ~¥~
Peter POV

I detached from Mr. Stark as soon as I knew what I was doing. I landed on the chair but of course slid off of the chair and landed on the floor with the chair. I struggled for a good five minutes when Tony finally decided to help me.

"Here kid," he said while pulling me out of the chair and putting it back on it's feet. He then set me down on top of said chair.

"Thank you dad," I mumbled before turning to my breakfast plate full of eggs and multiple slices of toast.