Chapter One

Tony POV

It had been a couple weeks since the whole Dr. Octavius incident and frankly Peter had healed well. We found out how to get his speed healing again and it helped him through the healing process. There are only two months before Peter has to go back to school and six months before Aunt May comes back for him. Frankly I am disappointed that he has to leave but it is for his own good. We have been getting a lot of missions and everyone is tired and ready for a vacation. That is why I called a group meeting.

"Hello Capsicle, Green bean, Reindeer Games, Pointbreak, Nat, Hawkeye, Sam, Rhodes, Wanda, Vision, Peter, and Bucky. You probably wondering why I called everyone here today," I started.

"Yeah that and why you keep calling us stupid nicknames," Steve interrupted.

"Anyways," I muttered scowling at Steve, "I called you all here because I think we should go on vacation."

Everyone stared at me in awkward silence thinking through the idea. Peter and Loki's faces suddenly lit up as they realized that meant they wouldn't be alone all the time at the Tower.

"I think that sounds great! Then me and Loki won't have to be alone at the Tower all the time," Peter said looking at everyone and smiling broadly.

The Avengers turned to him and smiled at his adorableness.

"I agree that a vacation would be good for us but I don't think we can afford to leave New York unguarded," Steve said.

"I agree but we can take less calls and missions, Unless it is urgent," I said knowing that Steve wouldn't want to leave.

Everyone nodded in agreement as Peter sprang up from his chair.

"Woah kid take it easy," Bucky said watching Peter climb around the roof laughing with glee at the thought of us hanging out all month.

"Me and Loki are going to go make a plan for what we can do around here!" Peter said grabbing Loki's hand and running outside with him.

"Nat and Clint, you guys go talk to Fury and let him know what is going on. Everyone else make yourself as relaxed as possible and enjoy the start of vacation," I said laughing.

Everyone exited the room except for me and Capsicle.

"Hey Tony?"

"What up Cap?"

"How is this going to work? I can't stay off call forever and you know Fury won't like the idea of us taking a month long vacation," he muttered.

"It's fine! Look at least chill for today and do what the kid wants. He had one hell of a week and hasn't gotten a good break since then."

"Tony it has been a couple weeks since the incident, he is fine," Steve said starting to look annoyed.

"Just for one night, Steve," I begged.

He looked at me and finally gave in nodding his head to the idea. I smiled broadly before heading towards the elevator towards the elevator. Before we got to the elevator Friday suddenly started talking.

"Sir, Peter has requested that you and Steve come upstair immediately because the party begins at 6:00 and it is currently 5:56."

I laughed at Steve and we both walked into the elevator heading up to the party.

~¥~
Steve POV

As we were moving upwards to the party I cursed myself for not coming forward with my feelings towards Tony, I was gay for him. He smiled at me and talked about how crazy Peter was while we were in the elevator. All I did was laugh and nod along stupidly. Finally the elevator opened and we were greeted by the sound of extremely loud music and a ton of bright flashing lights everywhere. A lot of people were in the living room dancing while some of the other Avengers were by the kitchen eating and drinking.