"You look so beautiful..." Adele said turning around at the sound of of Ivi's heels clicking against the hardwood floors at the bottom of the stairs, "...Asher's gonna wanna eat you up!"

Ivi smiled, happy that Mama A had allowed her to even be included in the festivities, like she was apart of the family. It meant a lot to her, especially after the incident. Ivi was more than grateful to be giving another chance. She wouldn't take it for granted. "I'll probably be the one doing the eating with his handsome self."

The two hopped inside Adele's freshly washed and detailed Range Rover, and head to God's House of Prayer. The radio played a nice melody by Travis Greene as they road along the highway. "How's Aleen? She still feeling under the weather?" Adele asked, switching lanes to have easier access to her exit.

"She says she is. When I talked to her on the phone yesterday, she still sounded weak." Ivi answered.

"And you said she's been dizzy and hasn't been able to keep anything down?"

Ivi nodded with a smirk. "Yeah. She blames me, you know. Talking about all the stuff I've put her through in the last couple of months is starting to catch up with her health. She says I'm worrying her like I'm her child."

"More like she's with child." Adele said matter of fact like.

"What?" Ivi said looking at Adele confused.

"Aleen. She's pregnant."

Ivi was shocked. "You think so?"

Adele scoffed. "I know so. Honey, I've carried three babies and been there for all of my sisters gestations. She's pregnant."

Ivi shook her head. "No. Aleen just has a virus."

"A virus lasts a day, two tops. How long has Aleen been feeling like this?" Adele quizzed, turning on the road to the church.

Ivi shrugged. "Bout two weeks."

"My point. She's pregnant. Give her about two more weeks and she'll start showing. With her frame and height, she'll show earlier than someone who has child bearing hips." Like you, Adele said to herself, not wanting to freak Ivi out. Adele was glad the conversation had switched to this subject. She wanted to do some digging.

Ivi was still trying to see Aleen pregnant. "Wow. I wonder if she knows and just didn't tell me? Or maybe she doesn't. What if Aleen turns out to be like one of those women on that show that don't know they're pregnant until their water breaks? Omg, that would be crazy! What if..."

"Do you want children, Ivi?" Adele interrupted.

Ivi's mouth shut quickly. She sat back in the plush, leather seat and gawked at Adele like she had turned into a two headed monster. "Why would you ask me that?"

Adele could sense Ivi on high alert. She eased out her response casually. To not draw any suspicion that she was probing or make Ivi upset. "Just asking. We're talking about babies and I just wanted to know if you've ever thought about having one."

Ivi sat quietly, her gaze shifting out the window. "...no."

Adele studied Ivi as she twiddle her fingers, her tell-tale sign of being anxious about something. She could feel the uneasiness pouring out of her. A few moments passed before Adele spoke again. "...well you're still young. You have plenty of time to..."

"Oh look, there's Tucker and Asher. Who's the white people standing next to them?" Ivi asked.

Adele didn't make a comment on Ivi changing the subject. She let it be. "That's Asher's mother and her family."