Strange Occurances

Start from the beginning

"What the-? How did he-? It was almost as if he-"

"Read your mind?" he finished out loud. I looked up in shock, then I remembered about the "pact" function. "Remember now? We share our abilities but I don't kiss you just for that" he scoffed with amusement. "Better face it now, Honey. You are mine and there's no way I'll let you go. EVER." So he wants to play like that, huh?

I smirked evilly at the thought of him making a fool out of me. I opened my mouth wide but no sound came out. My screech was of a high frequency, it sent Kimihiro flying off the edge of the balcony and messed up the room in the process. I spotted Kimihiro hanging off the balcony by curtains from the balcony door and left the room without another word.

Miyabi's POV

Damn, he's strong!! I knew it wasn't going to be easy but can he at least go a little easier on me!

I flipped over to the balcony, landing on my feet. Those curtains saved me but if i make him any angrier than that, it would be more than my life he'll destroy. I calmly walked out the door to see two maids bump into me. "We're so sorry, Master. We heard noises and thought something went wrong," one of them explained. "It's fine but can you clean up a 'tiny, little' mess in my room for me?" I requested. They gulped as I grinned. "W-W-W-Why y-y-y-y-yes sir. W-W-W-We'll be on it r-r-r-r-r-right away," they stammered. They noticed every time I say "little" and "tiny", it would usually be a mess that would take an army to do but for some reason those two always get the job done before I get in there. There was pieces of wood everywhere, the bed was broken into a million pieces, tiles of the bathroom were everywhere, the doors seemed like it got rammed by an axe, book pages scattered and torn, shelves were broken in half and clothes were either ripped,shredded,torn, or hanging around. Seriously, Kamui could do some damage.

I went around searching for Ai and Raiden who appeared to be in the library. When I opened the door, they turned to see who it was and looked shocked. "Whoa.. What happened to you?" Raiden asked looking at my bruises everywhere. "Don't ask," I replied nonchalantly. Suddenly Ai started laughing. "Looks like Sweetie did a number on you. What did you do to him?" she laughed. "No comment," I simply replied.

Both their eyes widened. "AHH!! YOU touched him!!" they yelled at the same time.

"Geez...I knew you were a perv towards him, I just didn't know you were that BIG of a perv," Raiden said face palming.

"Not to mention THAT was the end result," Ai said pointing at my bruises. "I forgot to ask you, Miyabi-honey, are you a masochist? You must really love getting beat up by your own beloved,huh?" she mocked.

I blushed.

"NO!! I-I just teased him..........and kissed," I mumbled on the last part but they must have heard from the way their eyes popped out.

"You WHAT!?" they exclaimed. "It's no wonder you got beaten to a pulp. And I take it that the kissed must have been forced," Ai pointed out. "The sweetie I see now would never let you touch him willingly."

They know more about him than me! But I guess from anyone's point of view, that would be more like the realistic reaction. The Kamui back then was cute and kind and fun to be around, though the attitude remains. Now, it seems like a lone wolf not knowing how to express his emotions.

Memories or not, he's still Kamui and my feelings will never change. I will get him to remember but when he's ready.

"Ah, did you hear about who summoned Kamui from Earth Realm," Raiden said interrupting my train of thought.

"Huh? You know who summoned him?" I asked.

"No. We're figuring that out now. We can't pinpoint the exact location but Kamui said that they must be from the darkened parts of this realm."

People from the dark areas....What would they want with Kamui? Could they be the cause of this disaster?

"Oh and if you're going to check on the sweetie, I suggest you not doing anything to him: for your safety and this castle's," Ai warned. I grumbled.

"Fine but I would rather not hear both of you nag, so I'll take my leave," I said heading out to look for Kamui.

"He's in the garden if you don't know where he is," Raiden said with his glowing eyes. "He must be using his eagle eye to find Kamui."

I waved my hand saying 'Bye' and left the library.

I ran through the garden searching for Kamui and spotted him just staring at the forest."Kamui?" I asked to see if he was alright. When he turned around, it almost seemed as if his was tired, nearly stressed. His eyes were blank and I was getting worried."It's just like last time," I thought.

"Uh, Kamui, I-"

"I have to leave. NOW!!"

I doubletaked.

"WHAT!!!?"

Kamui wants to leave the castle's premises.....

How will Miyabi react?

Seem like you will have to find out on the next chapter......Thanks for reading.