Chapter Five- Outfits

Start from the beginning

"I guess."

"Come on I have more outfits to show you, plus I want to study for a while, you know we have that mid term coming up."

"I forgot all about that! I need to keep up with my calendar again. What would I do with out you?" I utter and lean over to hug him.

"I don't know, but I do know that you'd be a mess."

"At least I'm a hot one." I poke my tongue out and clap my hands. "Fashion show back on."

I didn't expect him to really find out where I lived, it was kind of creepy how fast he found it

I didn't expect him to really find out where I lived, it was kind of creepy how fast he found it. I continue to stare at him through the peep hole.

"Ryan I know you're right there." With his hands stuffed awkwardly in his pocket he stares at the door.

"Who gave you my address? And I told you I didn't want to go out with you." I swing open the door to fully see him in a white T with a dark blue bomber over it, some ripped up black jeans and some white and blue retro 1s. He really did look good his shirt and jacket were so fitted I could practically see his muscles squeez-

"Are you done staring ? You know you could have all of this all you have to do is say so." He rolled his bottom lip into his mouth which made my heart pound slightly harder.

"I wasn't staring, I was just trying to see how a model can be so tacky. Your clothes are too tight for you." I add flipping my hair over my shoulder. "You can come in take your shoes off though." I walk into the kitchen and get a water bottle. "Water?" I ask holding it out and he shakes his head. He scans the apartment before speaking.

"This looks really big for just one person to live here."

"Who said I lived alone?"

"It said that you owned this apartment."

"You really are a stalker." I roll my eyes but continue, " I bought the apartment, but I have three roommates who help pay for stuff."

"Three more girls? Shit if they look anything like you I'm in trouble, I already can't get you out my mind." He backed me into the pantry door, I gasp as I feel his breath fan against my ear and neck. "You look so fucking good and you're not even dressed up." He presses his body closer to me, his cologne was intoxicating.