15

NO ONE'S POV:

That night mark stayed up. He sat on the edge of his window and stared at the stars at night. A tears trickled downs his cheek but he did not wipe it.

Seijin was the only thing on his mind as he placed his head on his knees and sniffed. A flashback of her smile came, his heart raced and he sniffed again. Then a flashback of their first encounter at the company.

The way she nagged, the time when she saved his life as she pushed him and took his bullet, the time when he helped her, the time when she got worried for him and hugged him, the time when she would laugh at him, the time when he kissed her cheek, the time when she promised him, the time when he saw her turn a man into a mashed potato, the way she hugged him when he cried and the time when she wanted him gone.

Tears flowed down the innocent kid's cheeks as he sniffed at the memories. He kept on questioning himself "Would she leave him like every other girl he loved?" he thought "No she promised!" he smiled at their small promise of protecting each other.

He was indeed head over heels for this girl who stole his heart. lee seijin.

There she sat on the roof of her terrace staring at the night sky full of stars. I painful smile spread across her face as the picture of her love came to her mind.

Mark lee, the idiot who stole her heart. the only person she ever fell for and has fallen so hard that she cannot recover. Flashbacks came to her mind.

The way he would smile and laugh, the way he played, the time when he made her heart flutter, the time when he kissed her cheek, the time when they hugged, the time when he was scared, their promise. It was a bunch of happy memories.

It hurt her as she thought about him. He would be broken after this but she has to do it and it doesn't matter when. She needs him to be safe at all costs. "I can barely protect myself, how can I protect him" she questioned as a tear flowed down her cheek.

She buried her face in her knees and let out a silent cry. "Forgive me my love!" she thought and that was when she knew what she had to do.

MARK POV:

It had been three days since noona hasn't come back. I feel empty without her around. I miss her a lot. I was walking down the company lifelessly. Fans are calling noona an angel for saving me, believe me she is.

I walked down the hall when something caught my attention. My ears perked up and I listened. "Lee seijin! She knows who I am now! We discussed this and it was settled!" I heard lee sooman. It's not like I want to but I have to.

"Yes! That's good. Well there is another reason I came.....................you see my parents, the head of our agency and seijin herself believes that korea is a mere distraction to her in her work circle "I heard someone say and furrowed my brows.

What does he mean by distraction? "what are you trying to say kim taehyung?" lee sooman asked. "HUH!!!? Seijin believes that now that the case is closed she has no reason to work for NCT as their guard, she finds them as a distraction from work especially Mark lee for some odd reason. She is to leave Korea and move to japan for her work."

MY HEART SHATTERED AND YOU COULD HEAR IT CLEARLY!!!! What?!!!  My eyes widened as I felt pain devour me. I'm a distraction. She's leaving!!!! What is happening?!!!! Why would she say this? She promised?!!!!

I felt tears pool my eyes as my heart ached. I immediately left and ran to the empty practice room as a mixture of feeling took over me. "Liar, traitor, she hates me!!! why noona!!! Why?" I cried silently. I'll be alone always. never will I fall in love again.