13

Seijin growled as the man's face was filled and so were her hands that had blood all over. The man hit the back of his gun on seijins head but she didn't budge although blood flowed down her forehead.

She punched the man with all her might as he stopped moving. Blood was everywhere. She stood up picking up her gun and smirking "THIS IS FOR HURTING MY LOVE!!" she said and BANG!! One shot between his head!! BANG!! Another shot on his chest

BANG!! Another shot on his neck and BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! The man had nothing left except the blood and his eyes that fell out of their and the blood river that covered.

Seijin didn't think twice before turning the man into organ juice. It was a dreadful sight. Seijin took heavy breathing as her normal self-came back to her soul. She looked at the blood that covered her and her hands. The man's state and the place.

She wasn't seijin but the demon inside her. Seijin's hands shivered as she looked at the man who looked like mashed meat. She breathed in and out knowing this happens when you push her limits. She then swiftly snapped her head to Jisung and chenle and mark who sat there.

Their eyes widened and tears pouring out of them. This was indeed a sight they shouldn't have seen. Seijin sighed throwing the gung and went to the boys who stood there shocked. Cutting their ropes and untapping their moths she was able to hear their heavy breathing as they backed away from seijin.

She sighed and reached out her arms "It's okay!" she smiled and mark ran into her arms recognizing his love. He sobbed into her neck as she patted his back "I THOUGHT WE WOULD DIE!!! I WAS SCARED!!" he sobbed as the two younger ones joined the hug.

They sobbed as they hugged their noona for their dear life. Seijin liquid drip down and then she knew she too was crying. Not long enough sirens were heard and the group stayed in their position.

Seijin was injured badly]. Her feet bleeding and her face filled with bruises. Her arms and hands wounded due to the fierce punching. Just then the doors to the warehouse were broken down and in came BTS "OH MAN HOLY SHIT!!!" junkook cursed as he eyed the disgusting sight.

The boys gasped and looked at the four. "CHENLE!! JISUNG!!!" Taeyong came running in but stopped as his eyes widened and he felt like puking. "Hyung!!" the two younger ones got up and ran to their hyung as he engulfed them in hug.