3

OMG!!! I JUST REALISED THAT I have been using a masculine name for you the whole time!!!! hahahahahahaha!!! but too late to change so let's stick with seijin

No longer could she take the pain and as Jin pulled out the las t bullet she let out an ear-piercing scream. Mark cupped her cheek with his free hand "It's okay!" he comforted her. Soon the scream died down replaced with heavy breathing from the girl.

"Screw you jin!!" she glared the guy who let out a chuckle. Mark pulled back his hand after realizing how close he was. His ears a shade of red as his heart skipped a beat. He was happy to see she was still alive. Happiness he could not explain.

A smile broke on his lips as he saw her. She glared jin as he nodded to mark. "Um Seijin you need to sit up!" jin said and she tried but as she was abut to fall back down but a hand supported her.

She looked at the young boy who sent her a sheepish smile as he helped her up. She just looked at the boy who smiled at her sitting back. She sighed nodding her head as a thank you "She said thank you Mark to you for helping her! She doesn't speak so much!" jin smiled earning a glare from Seijin.

He chuckled wrapping a plaster around her waist and stomach carefully. After it was done he got up cleaning his and exposing all the dirty stuff. "OK! You kids go out while I clean this room. So that there is no blood!"

Mark nodded reaching out a hesitant hand for Seijin but she shook her head getting off herself and casually walking out the room like nothing happened. Mark was amazed as his mouth hung open and his eyes wide open

"She's really strong, bullets can't stop her. She's taken thousands of them." Jin came back sighing. Mark looked at him with a shocked expression "WOW!! COOL" he grinned and jin laughed as he skipped out side happily.

RENJUN POV:

I was damn scared from what happened to us earlier. As the flashback came back to my mind my heart shivered and I felt even more scared. This is too much. Our first concert and already people are trying to kill us.

My hands couldn't stop shaking and the fact that the girl got hit with three bullets was just terrifying. I hope she's okay. I was in jeno's room with the others. Jisung was the most scared. OF course he's the maknae.

His breathing was heavy and tears fell from his eyes. Jaemin hugged him to comfort him. As the others helped him. "It's okay Jisung!" haechan smiled but deep down he was scared too.

Suddenly an ear-piercing scream was heard scaring us even more. We hugged each other so like our lives depended on it. Jisung started crying even more. After it had died down me, jaemin, jeno and haechan got up leaving Jisung with chenle.

We went to see what happened. As we stepped into the lounge we saw three guys with a mop cleaning the floor which had blood. I felt my soul being pulled out as fear over took me.

We looked at them wide eyed and they sent us smiles. We sat down on the sofa trying to comprehend the situation. After they were they came and sat down as well "Where's mark?" I asked and the boys looked at each other before shrugging.

We sat so close to each other out of fear before the door burst open and in came Taeyong hyung with "Boss!" lee sooman what is he doing here. Taeyong hyung came and hugged us. "THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!!" he exclaimed.

We told Taeyong hyung Jisung's situation and he went to comfort him. "Are you hurt?" Mr. Lee asked and we shook our heads. His eyes searched the room as if finding someone. "Where's Seijin?" he asked worry present in his voice.

WHO'S SEIJIN? The boys in front of us shrugged and Mr. Lee took a seat letting out a frustrated sigh.