Playing until he can propose to his love.

Nausea creeps into my stomach and suddenly I feel dizzy. Mika notices that my skin pales and he reaches for me.

"Yuu-chan, are you okay?"

"Don't call me that!" I shout, even though the world is spinning. I suddenly feel my body go weak and I collapse into Mika's arms.

"What's wrong, love? Are you having a panic attack?" Mika looks worried but I don't buy it.

"I-I heard everything..." I mumble before I black out.

- -

So here I am.

I'm lying down on Mika's bed in his room (which I still refuse to call my own as well), and there's a cup of tea on the nightstand. Mika told me a little while ago that he was making soup for me, and that he would be up in a minute so we could talk.

I'm not looking forward to the "talk".

But soon, I hear Mika's footsteps as he walks to the door and opens it up, lightly walking in. He looks exhausted and tired, dressed in sweatpants, a t-shirt and fuzzy socks. It does NOT look like something that Mika would wear as a King. It looks like something I'd wear on a lazy Saturday at home.

Home.

My heart swells as Mika sets the soup down on the nightstand next to the day and takes a seat down on my left side of the bed. He gently starts to stroke my hair.

"Tell me when you're hungry." He speaks softly. I will never be hungry. Not anymore at least.

"Don't talk to me." I manage to say weakly. Mika sighs.

"Did you eavesdrop on Lacus and I's conversation yesterday night?" He asks softly. He doesn't look mad, so I cautiously reply,

"Yes." Mika bites his lip nervously.

"Did you understand what I was saying?"

"Not really," I answer truthfully. Mika lets out a breath, looking relieved. "But I have suspicions." I add, which makes Mika sweat.

"What's your suspicion?" He chokes out. I honestly don't understand why he's so nervous. He doesn't care about me, right?

"You're marrying some weirdo vampire that's probably so much better than me, and I've just been a toy to you all along until he gets to know you better," To my surprise and aggravation, Mika laughs. "It's not funny." I scowl. Mika smiles.

"That's not true. I'm not marrying anyone, love. You didn't hear the beginning of the conversation, did you?" I shake my head no. "Good. Then don't worry about it, okay? You are not a toy to me and I like you very much." He takes my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.

I hate to admit that I kind of believe him. But, he's not entirely off the hook. I'll let it slide for now though because I'm tired and, yes, surprisingly hungry.

Mika feeds me the soup and tea, then he plays with my hair until I eventually fall asleep with him in bed.

And I feel a whole lot better.

~

*Yoichi's POV*

"Is everything set?" I ask as I look around at my three best friends. We all contributed to this plan, and I'm hoping and praying that it works.

Tomorrow night is the night.

We know it's going to be dangerous, but we have all the things we need, and backup as well—in case anything goes wrong. We hope nothing goes wrong.

But anyways, we need to rest and relax today so that we can save up our energy for tomorrow: the big day. Hopefully, by this weekend we'll have Yuu with us and we'll be able to watch TV, cuddle, and eat junk food.

In order for this to happen, everything needs to go according to plan. We need to be smart, quick, and sneaky.

Or else we'll blow it and possibly end up in the vampire realm for the rest of our lives. If they let us live, of course.

We could be dinner. You never know.

~

A.N. Please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading. Your support is extremely appreciated, so thanks a bunch!

I will eventually have new MikaYuu fanfics coming out soon. I have a few in my drafted works. Don't worry, I won't release them soon because I want to focus on this one and my two other stories I'm currently writing which are Larry Stylinson. (If you dig, check out my other stories).

Don't forget to follow! Also, check out Mia and I's bio for most of our social media (the ones we want public to you all). You'll have to scroll a little bit but we have a new layout that we've had for quite some time and we like it a lot!

Anyways, I love you all SO much. :) xx

Byeee

~Nia :D xoxo 

(P.S. time to edit. Yay >.>)