Im not strong.

A/N: outfit above but without the bag and the pants are just denim so it won't be all black:)

                          ••••••

         I woke up with a smile, although something was off. My parents left last night. They left on a cruise because the city is over seas.

     They said they would text me in the morning. Guess they havnt woken up yet or havnt had time.

I got dressed and headed downstairs Lorenzo was already sitting there with his bowl of lucky charms.

"Good morning, I'm gonna go hang out with my friends later if you wanna join." I said while getting some cereal.

I turned around and saw a big grin on his face. "Of course I'll love to meet
them."

     After we got done eating we drove to the gangs house first just to stop by and say hello.

    We walked in and I saw a lot of people crying and with long faces.

    I walked over to uncle Jim and he was crying too. "What happend? Why is everyone crying?" I asked really confused of what's happening.

    "Mija, why don't you and Lorenzo follow me." We looked at each other starting to get nervous and followed him up to his office.

    Once we got up there uncle Jim was still crying and holding a tissue.

   He sat us down while he sat against his desk.

    "Lorenzo, Val, this morning we got a message from your parents. It was early in the morning but I was awake."

    Maybe that why they didn't text us they told uncle Jim to tell us right?

    "It said that they got news that this ship was going down." At that point. I could hear my heart break.

   "They told me to tell you that they love you both with all there hearts. That they will always be there when you think of them. Lorenzo. They said.

    Dear Lorenzo, I know we never got the proper chance to introduce ourselves and I'm sorry for that I'm sorry for not looking harder. I'm sorry that you never had your parents for long. I'm sorry your childhood was taken away from you. But the memories of us will live on forever. I love you son, both me and your mother. You are gonna be a successful man one day I know it. 

  And to you my little Val. I love you so much. Seeing you grow up into this strong independent woman has me to tears. You are strong and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I can't believe my little girl has grown up into a beautiful lady. And if you really like Ryder go for it. Take risks and live your life because you'll never know when it will all be taken away.

  We love you brother sooo much. Be careful out there."

    Me and Lorenzo were in tears. Balling our eyes out really.

    I couldn't believe what I just heard. Our parents are actually dead and I didn't get to tell them how much I love them.

   Then GiGi and Jasmine walked in crying and ran over to me crying.

     After crying I felt numb. I've never been threw something so painful. But I especially feel bad for Lorenzo. He barley knew his parents and then the universe just takes that away from him and it's not fair.

    Me and Lorenzo decided to stay at the gangs house because we still couldn't believe what was happening.

  Before sleeping we hugged and cried some more.

    "Don't worry Val. I promise you I'll always be here for you. And I promise to support you with your choices in life." He said while lighting kissing my forehead and rubbing my arm.

   "And I promise to always be bear for you, and to always be your shoulder threw life." I said laying my head on his shoulder as we sat at the bay window.

  I guess I'm not as strong as I thought I was...

                      •••••••••••

A/N: this is a sad chapter:,,,,(((