Welcome to the big apple

A/N: outfit that she wears today:)

                        ••••••••••••••••

     I woke up today in a good mood surprisingly. I got up brushed my teeth let my hair down since it looked messy and I didn't feel like doing it. I grabbed the outfit I picked out last night and put it on.

     I went downstairs and grabbed some breakfast which is a granola and some apple juice. Then I went to get my luggage and head out the door.

   I hope my uncle Jim ships my bike over to New York. I don't know what I'll do with out it.

                      ••••••••••••••••••

    Skip the plane ride.

     We got off the plane a while ago and now we are headed to my new apartment or loft I should say.

     When I got out of the taxi there was a big building in front of me. It looked like your typical building everyone sees in the movies. How the gold bars hold of the dark green cover. And the spinning gold door at the end. When you walk inside you see a round wooden desk with a lady around her late 40s sat at the desk. On the right side there was a lounging area with cream colored couches and maroon pillows. There was a huge rug spread at the bottom that was a black and dark brown colored. On the left was the golden elevator which matched the chandelier hanging in the middle.

       Once I got up to my floor which was at the tippidy top of the building. The big white outlines with silver doors opened up to reveal and open area the grand stair case in the middle and all that jazz.

      I texted uncle Jim and my parents telling them I am at my new penthouse apartment whatever you wanna call it. After a while of lounging I decided to go out. I went to an underground arena that uncle Jim recommended. I put on some black leggings a black muscle shirt and white sports bra with my black leather jacket. I quickly put on my gray trainers on and headed out the door.

     About thirty minutes later I arrived at the underground arena. I walked in and could practically feel people eye rapping me, which made me uncomfortable. "ALRIGHTY NEXT WE HAVE OUT UNDFEATED SKULL SMASHER." the announcer well announced.

    I decided to give it a shot and well.... "can I fight him." I asked the manager of the guy. He looked at me up and down and laughed. "But your a girl your weak you'll get hurt." I scoffed and was a bit a fended. "You know what I'll prove you wrong I was taught very well and I'm going to fight." And with that I got up there taking off my hoodie.

     The man was buff and he showed no emotion but I knew I could beat him. "ALRIGHTY THEN LETS FFFFIIIIGGGHHHTTTT." The announcer yelled in the microphone.

     After three minutes of fighting I won. Everyone was in pure shock. I smirked as the man held my hand up in fear. "Wha..ats yyyour nname miss?" He asked shaking.

     "My name is Valentina Myers." I said and I could see people in the crowed pale up since my uncle is named Jim Allen Myers. 

                        ••••••••••••••••

       Once I got home I took a shower and got dressed in comfy pajamas. Tomorrow I have school which I'm pretty exited for. After a while I drifted off to sleep.