« 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 »

Start bij het begin

"and i want to thank my mom and dad for always being so supportive of me throughout my trainee days and produce 101, as well as after my debut.

"and lastly, i want to thank my baby chae here for always being there for me. the sky may have been beautiful that night but i was busy staring at you because you're the brightest star in the universe. you're the night to my day, the yin to my yang and i'll forever cherish you. i love you and i promise my loyalty to you, even after death.." i said, wiping a tear that fell.

the crowd awwed at our speeches, and i kissed her hands.

"thank you to the bride and groom for the beautiful speeches. now, the time has come. do you, roseanne park chaeyoung, take kang daniel to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"i do," she nodded, tears of happiness streaming down her face as she took the ring and slid it onto my ring finger. "i take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit."

"and now, do you, kang daniel, take roseanne park chaeyoung to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

"i do," i said, holding her hands tightly and sliding it onto her ring finger. "i take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit."

"if you have any objections," the priest spoke, scanning the crowd. "speak now or forever hold your peace."

the crowd was silent and the priest smiled.

"bride and groom, you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you have just made. it is with these in mind that i pronounce you husband and wife.

"you have kissed a thousand times, maybe more. but today the feeling is new.

"no longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husband and wife and can now seal the agreement with a kiss.

"today, your kiss is a promise.

"you may now kiss the bride." he smiled at us.

i spun chaeyoung around and kissed her while doing the dip. the attendees cheered and clapped, some wolf-whistling.

"i love you, husband." she leaned her forehead against mine.

"i love you too, wife." i carried her bridal style and walked down the aisle, amongst the cheering crowd and walked to our wedding reception in the second ballroom.

we were a giggling mess.

a cute, giggling mess.
——————————————————————

our wedding reception (as well as the actual wedding) was held in the millennium hotel seoul. the place was decorated with pastel pink and white and i, honestly, fell in love with the sight.

pink ribbons decorated the white chairs and roses lay in vases in the middle of the table. daniel placed me down when we reached the doors, as it was our job to welcome the guests and to show them where to get the food.

as soon as all the guests were seated, we walked to our own table and daniel quickly pecked me on the cheek.

i blushed and was about to take a seat but daniel, being the gentleman he is, pulled out the seat for me and pushed it back in once i was seated. he sat next to me.