« 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 »

Start from the beginning

"you look so beautiful," all four of them hugged me as jennie said. "so ethereal."

"stop, you're gonna make me cry! i don't wanna cry before the actual wedding starts, i promised daniel that." i hugged them.

"screw your promise, you're your own person." jisoo murmured. i laughed and hugged them tighter.

"the wedding's probably gonna start in a few minutes, you guys should get ready." i pulled away. they nodded, agreeing with me.

i just can't believe it, i'm getting married to the love of my life, kang daniel.
——————————————————————

i took a few deep breathes, the wanna one boys and i at the alter waiting for the wedding to officially start and the bridesmaids to show. i was finally getting married to her, the love of my life, park chaeyoung.

the flower girls came and left, and soon the ring bearer came as well. the bridesmaids all came in one after another, winking at me.

and there my angel was, behind them in pure white, holding a bouquet of flowers. she slowly walked up to me whilst holding onto her father.

"you take care of my daughter, all right?" he shook my hand tightly as i nodded.

"yes, sir."

"please," he chuckled. "you're marrying my daughter. call me dad."

i took chaeyoung's hands into my own, smiling widely at her.

"you look as pretty as a rose," i whispered as she giggled.

"and you look as handsome as a greek god," she whispered back and i chuckled.

"if i'm a greek god, then will you be my goddess?" i winked at her.

"of course, my fine sir."

the priest started the official ceremony and we had to give our vows first of all. chaeyoung was starting first.

"i have no words. honestly, being with you, kang daniel, is an amazing rollercoaster of emotions that i never want to stop. you lighten up my day even in the darkest of nights, and there's not a day that goes by without my mind wandering off to you. i want to thank you for treating me like a princess and i want you to know that i will forever remain faithful even after death.

"i want to thank mr and mrs kang for creating an angel called daniel and allowing me to stay with him.

"i want to thank yang hyunsuk for allowing me the chance to debut and meet the love of my life, and i want to thank blackpink for being like sisters to me as well as blinks and loving me. and i especially want to thank my sister, mom and dad, for-for..." she let out a choked sob.

"for always being there for me and for cheering me on during my trainee days as well as after my debut. thank you for encouraging me to do what i want and allowing me to be with daniel. i love you, alice, mom and dad."

i teared up at her words. and now, it was time for mine.

"my speech probably isn't as good as chaeng's here, but i'll try. i, firstly, want to thank produce 101 for allowing me to debut and meet my ethereal angel chae, and i am forever grateful.

"i want to thank wanna one and wannables for always cheering me on and being my shoulder to lean on. i want to thank blackpink and blinks for taking our relationship extremely well and treating me like i'm, somehow, one of your members as well.

"i want to also thank ceo yang for approving of our relationship and thus allowing us to be together. i want to thank mr and mrs park for creating a gem that goes by the name of chaeyoung and approving of our relationship. i want to thank alice for all the times i asked her for help on what to get her on valentine's day, our anniversary and your birthday.