3.15 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince

Start from the beginning

[I'll search it up...

Apparently, he is guilty of killing his royal siblings and one of the Emperor's consort]

"..." Suddenly Piper found it sounding extremely believable and she stopped saying anything for a few seconds, "Who cares if he killed them?! He is still mine!"

"Host, you truly baffle me. I thought you disliked him. Why are you like this?"

"Pink stop doing what you are doing. I don't like him. He is just my belonging. What if you had a very ugly toy that you disliked a lot, but it's still yours. Then one day a kid comes and takes it away from you. Wouldn't you be mad because the ugly, rotting and disgusting toy is still yours even if it is ugly, rotting and disgusting. Then someone comes and just takes it"

[Since it is so ugly and disgusting I probably would be thankful for that kid for taking it]

"PINK you don't understand. Don't speak to me." Piper's mouth twitched as she cursed PINK in her heart.

Piper stood up and went to the prison. She must see her husband and make sure if he truly is a criminal or just innocent.

###

Mo Fan sat on the hay with his usual empty expression. He was just staring at the bars with coldness radiating from his body.

"Pfft, apparently that's the 4th prince. I heard he killed his siblings. How wicked." One of the prisoners said.

Mo Fan only gave him a small glance before looking at the cell bars again. He is wicked. He knows.

He's a heartless demon. A monster.

Mo Fan sighed and leaned back. If Piper saw this she would be shocked because Mo Fan either had a killer glare or he was a shameless fox. He never sighed or showed any emotions.

Suddenly he found himself thinking of the old memories he had buried deep within.

-Mo Fan memories-

"Mother, what are you doing?" The tiny little child called Mo Fan stared at his mother in confusion and fear.

"Xiao Fan, go out and play with your toys. Mommy is just going somewhere for a while, I'll be right back" Mo Fan's mom said to her son in a happy tone, but her face didn't show as much happiness as her voice.

"Mother, I don't want to leave you here. Mother, I want to stay with you." Mo Fan said with teary eyes. He didn't like the look in his mother's eyes. It was like she was going to disappear at any moment.

"Xiao Fan, mommy wants to be alone." She said as she patted her sons head with love, "Mommy is going to be fine"

"Mother I don't believe you. Mother always avoid eye contact when you are lying. Xiao Fan knows. Xiao Fan isn't stupid" Mo Fan said as he grabbed his mother's wrist so that she wouldn't leave him.

"Xiao Fan, please! Please leave mommy alone!" His mothers said in a voice full of sorrow. Mo Fan couldn't say anything and only stared back.

"I will leave then, mother. But promise me you will be okay" Mo Fan stuck out his pinky waiting for his mother to make a promise

"En, mommy promises" She took out her hand and locked their pinkies together. Mo Fan smiled happily and ran out of his mother's room. He sat outside the door, waiting until his mother called him in again, but even when an hour passed, she didn't call him. Mo Fan stared at the ground in sadness as tears filled his eyes. Did his mother lie? What is she doing in there? Did she forget him?