ch.2 - Madness

Hey my lovelies, this feels like such a long time :) Please give this baby as much love as you’re giving Scars :D because it’s part of Scars anyways XD

 btw, i know i put romance as a category but although there is, it's not the point of it, there wasnt the right category for my book... it's a whole new kind XD

Ok, I had such a hard time with this chapie XD

Those POV changes are HARD, guys, REALLY HARD!! Like, Rain-(Storm)-sees-Nick-naked level.

Anyways, kind of a heavy chapie, it made me feel bad writing it :( Foh my poor li’l angel baby DX DX WHY AM I MAKING HIM GO THROUGH THIS?!!

Yeah, now it might be a while between updates because I managed to get myself a cervical sprain. Basically, I can’t move my neck and it hurts like shit -___-

Anyways, I’m not getting enough reads for this, PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND ALL?! Please I’m begging you? I’m in pain and all, it will make it all bettah :)

Sooo, even though it’s pretty hard in some parts, try to enjoy? You will enjoy

 XD

Cuz it’s an epic story :D

Like, really epic.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rain’s POV)

I was pulled out of my sleep by a loud scream that made me jump in surprise and fall off the couch in a fucking painful way. By then, my ribcage was probably blown to pieces. I groaned and rolled back onto my ass.

I don’t get why it made me jump like that, not like it was the first time I’d heard it. The kid was a fucking scream machine. The first time it woke me up, I’d thought something had happened and actually bothered rushing to the bedroom—my bedroom, of which I’d apparently been expulsed—only to find the brat whimpering all by himself on the bed, talking to absolutely no one. So not only is the ex-dead body completely whacko, he has nightmare issues. What am I, a bloody babysitter for fucked up brats? No thanks. Seriously, what’s wrong with me, taking a fucking kid in? Now I feel responsible and I’ll feel bad about it if I throw him out. That is if I was at least able to get close to him.

I sighed and rubbed the blur out of my eyes to check the clock. It was two and a half in the morning, I could get back to sleep. With those thoughts, trying to ignore the cries above me, I pulled myself back onto the old, tattered couch and pulled the rough woollen blanket over my head.

(Boy’s POV | One day, you will get the name XD)

I looked up into the cold eyes of the man standing above me. I knew better than trying to run, for I knew behind the coldness hid such terrifying violence and perversion he would snap at the smallest wrong move. When he snaps, our bodies pay for it. His hands met my thigh and ran up my stomach, all the way to my neck. I didn't protest. Why would I, this was nothing new.

He grabbed me by the neck and pulled me off the bloodstained ripped sheets, slamming me into the wall. I felt warm blood trickle down from my head to my back from the force of the impact. I didn't dare make a sound. I never dare make a sound. Holding me with his left hand a few inches up in the air, his other hand stroked my cheek roughly, leaving it only to come back hurling against the side of my head. He never hits my face, it earns him too much money. I frowned slightly, the impact on my ear making the world distorted and swaying.