Roc Royal imagine

Niya pov Me
I woke up to my alarm clock going off. It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and wore the outfit in media. I put on my white accessories  and some eyeliner,and my eyeshadow.   I took a pic and posted it on instagram with the comment " Ready to conquer the day. #survivor #toocute #iwokeuplikethis." As soon as I posted that I instantly got likes a comment from my best friend @i_stay_trendy said " bitch no you didn't. "  I decided to text her.
*text mode *
Niya_da_1: hey hoe.
Ny__Peace : heyy bitch.
Niya_da_1: I saw what you posted on my picture.
Ny__Peace : yes I posted it cause u know good and damn well u ain't wake up like that. But anyway what you doin later? We posed to be hittin up the studio and record my song!
Niya_da_1: whatever. And nun much headed to the park. And I know I'll be there. OK? bye bitch.
Ny__Peace : Yeah. Whatever. Bye bitchhhhh. .
* text mode over *
I walked down stairs, ate some cereal, and headed to the park.
Roc pov
I woke up to my alarm clock going off. So I got up, turned it off and did my morning routine. I wore a Hawaiian hat, a Hawaiian shirt, some Khaki pant shorts, some white and orange Jordans, and my gold accessories. I ate breakfast and made lunch, but I put it in the refrigerator for later. I was hella bored , so I decided to go to the park. I didn't feel like driving, so I walked.
Niya pov
I was walking towards the studio, when I bumped into this gorgeous, caramel, muscular, and tall boy.
??? : * deep voice * oh my bad shawty. * picks up *
Me: * giggles * it's okay. I was just on my way to the studio downtown, to meet my friend and work on her song she wrote .  By the way my name is Ti'Niya but you can call me Niya.
??? : I'm Chresanto August but everybody call me Roc Royal or Roc. I have a studio at my house and it's way better than the downtown studio.
Niya: * shakes hand * nice to meet you. Sorry if I talk a lot. It's a habit.
Roc: * chuckles * its fine. But if you want, only if you want, you can invite your friend over to my studio and I will invite mine and he can help you guys.
Me: that would be great thank you. Let me text her real quick.
Roc: Ok I'll text my friend too.
Me: by the way what's your address?
Roc: 3210 Bobby Drive.
Me: ok thanks again for letting us use your studio.
* Niya Text Convo *
Niya_da_1:  hey boo. This cute boy I just met invited us to his studio. Meet me at 3210 Bobby Drive.
Ny__Peace :  heyy bae. Are you forreal, some cute boy lettin us use his studio?  I'm on my way!  I need to see this.
Niya_da_1 : OK.
* End of Text Convo *
* Roc Text Mode *
Doublerbandz : aye. Bruh u tryna come to the crib and help these fine ass girls record they song? Or nah bruh?
Trendymee : hell yea! I'll meet you at the house in 5. Ight?
Doublerbandz : ight.
* End of Text Convo *
Roc pov
After I finished textin Ray I decided to walk this fine azz girl to my house.
Me: you wanna walk to my house with me?
Niya: sure.
We walked to my house and sure enough Ray and this other bad chick was there.
Me: Hi Ms?
??? : oh my name is Ny'Ana or Nay-Nay or Nay. I'm Niya big sister.  * shakes hand* nice to meet you.
Me: ok, but my name is Chresanto August but everybody call me Roc Royal or Roc or Chres. * daps Ray* wassup bruh.
Ray: nun much. Finna rock wit y'all.
We walked into my house and sure enough my parents weren't home, like always.
Me : follow me the studio is right here.
They walked in but I held up Niya. She is so fine. So I just tried something.
Me: * kisses Niya *
Niya: * kisses back *
Niya pov
He kissed me! OMG his lips are so juicy. But anyway that led to you know.
The End.
I will be doing would you rather's, and what would you do's for your favorite famous person. Comment them. Also sorry for not writing the rated r scene. I mean common give me a break. It took me 2 days to come up with this chappie and write it. It is 2:35 am. I will update all of my books soon. Comment which one you want me to update . read more of my books and @teammindless209 books. Please vote and comment.
~Spread_the_Peace
Love you guys