"After we get Carina." Roman said. "Now, Neville... you said that there is a path that leads to Hogsmeade?"

•†•

Theodore stood waiting in the Potions classroom. A few weeks ago, he had Slughorn create the concoction that he will need to get Carina out of Malfoy's Manor.

"Is it done?" Theodore asked.

"Yes, Mr. Nott." Slughorn nodded. Slughorn placed the chest of Polyjuice Potion on the table before Theodore then held out a small vial of purple liquid inside.

Purple, Carina loved the color purple, Theodore thought.

"I don't quite understand why you need such thing."

"You don't have to." Theodore said. "The concoction, how does it work?"

"Ah... yes, this concoction could give the drinker five hours of temporary death – it's very essential that they only take one drop, take more they will be dead." Slughorn said.

"One drop." Theodore muttered as he took the vial.

"A tear drop to be precise."

"And if it's more than a drop?"

"Then there is a possibility of death." Slughorn said with shock. "The concoction is strong and very dangerous – temporary death! More than one drop then you will be dead!"

"Thank you, Professor." Theodore said as he pocketed the vial. He then got out his wand and pointed it at Slughorn.

"Mr. Nott!" Slughorn panicked.

"I'm sorry, Professor, but you can't remember anything about this or they will kill you." Theodore said.

"I won't tell them..."

"I'm sorry, it's only for precaution...."

With a spell, Theodore replaced the memory of Slughorn of ever meeting with him, of ever brewing the potions, of their exchange – everything, leaving a false memory of him threatening the Professor about the man's loyalty to the Dark Lord.
After the spell, Theodore took his potions and left the dungeons and proceeded to the dark corners of the castle where an elf waited for him.

"Minty." Theodore called.

"Master Theodore! Master!" Minty called in a whisper.

"I need you to hide something for me." Theodore said.

He handed the elf as the concoction that Slughorn created.

"Remember, no one – not even me or my father – could know where it is hidden..."

"Yes, Master."

"... Return to Hogwarts at the 13th, that's when we'll need it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master... Master, Minty is wondering, if she will ever return to the Master's home..."

Theodore knelt down to Minty's height and took the elf's shoulder.

"Minty, after this you will not return to the Manor." Theodore said.

"But Master! Minty lives to serve the young Master of the Nott family – just as she promised the late Mistress! Please! Please!"

"Listen!" Theodore said. "It's not safe for you in the Manor... you will hide at the place I have told you about – and you will stay there until I say so, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." Minty nodded.

"Now, go. Be back here at the 13th, nine o'clock."

"Yes Master."