"What is it, Hermione?" Roman asked.

"Mundungus is here." Hermione said. "We have to go."

"We'll be there." Carina said.

Carian walked pass Roman and got her broom from its stand.

"Let's go before Mad-Eye throws a fit." Carina said.

•†•

Harry stood in the quiet house of where he grew up in. He remembered the day when his first Hogwarts letter came to that door, and he remembered when more letters came when his uncle burned every single one that would appear their doorstep. He wasn't used to the silence, he was used to Vernon and Petunia yelling at him and Dudley making loud noises at the stairs – he was never left alone in the house, if he were he would be locked up in his room.

The knock on the door pulled Harry from his reverie, he went to answer it and upon opening it he was tackled to a hug by Hermione and Carina.

"Harry!" Carina said.

"Hermione! Carina!" Harry said.

After their hug, Ron came and gave Harry a hug and a clap on the back, after Ron was Roman, and both did the same.

"All righ', 'arry? Yeh look fit." Hagrid greeted him.

"Yeah, he'sruddy gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him." Moody said, storming pass Hagrid and Harry and in to the house.

Once everyone had entered the house, Mr. Weasley closed the door behind him. Harry saw all familiar in the room, and some unwanted company – such as Mundungus.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister?" Harry asked.

"You are more important." Kingsley said.

After Kingsley came a young man who Harry had not met yet, the man had curly black hair and dark brown eyes, he was a little older than Harry, and he noticed a scar that passed from his brow down to his cheek, passing his left eye.

"I believe we haven't met." The young man said with a charming smile and held out his hand, "Jason Alston."

Harry took the man's hand and shook it.

"Pleasure... You're. Roman's..."

"Cousin." Roman said, smirking, "Came all the way from Tibet just for this."

Harry had a surprised look, did this man really just came all the way from Tibet to be one of his guards? He thought.

"Don't listen to him." Jason chuckled, "I came here to assist the Order – I'm sure my other brothers and cousins will come too."

After meeting Jason, Harry saw from the entrance came Bill Weasley with Fleur.

"Hello, Harry." Bill said.

"Your face..." Harry said, remembering that the older Weasley never had a scar like that when he first saw him.

"Wasn't always this handsome." Fred said.

"Dead ugly." Said George.

"True enough. Owe it all to Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." Bill said.

"You are still beautiful to me, William." Fleur said.

"Just remember, Fleur, once you're married: Bill takes his streaks on the raw side now." Lupin said.

"My husband the joker." Tonks said. "By the say, wait until you hear the news! Remus and I are – "

"All right, all right! You'll all have time for a cozy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here and soon!" Moody cut in.