"Almost a month since we had our potion ready and still no storm." Carina sighed.

"Oh."

Carina and Harry sat down on the lounge with their heads leaning on the rest and their eyes closed.

"It's dinner." Harry said, "Should we go down?"

"And witness the wrath of every teacher we missed class? No." Carina sighed, "But I am hungry."

"Me too." Harry sighed.

Silence.

"Got the Map?" Carina asked.

"You do know how to get in to the kitchen, right?"

"Aye, just tickle the pear,"

Silence came to the two of them, until Harry spoke.

"I'll meet you here after curfew."

•†•

The autumn air had everyone in their most warm and comfortable clothing, but even if the cold winds gave everyone quite the chill, it didn't stop them from coming to the Quidditch grounds to watch he First Task partake.

Carina with Roman and Theodore at the stands, they were excited to watch the First Task. Just above them were the Weasley twins, Ginny, Hermione and Ron, cheering loudly.

"Who do you think is going to do?" Theodore asked.

Carina smacked him at the shoulder.

"Not funny." She said.

Theodore rolled his eyes at her.

The First Task has begun after a short introduction by Barty Crouch, and a short and straightforward description of what was the First Task. The first to show up was Cedric, who was able to get the egg by transfiguring a rock to a dog to distract his dragon; next came Fleur, it took a while for Fleur to get the egg, but was successful; following Fleur was Krum. Krum received a loud applause from the crowd. He attacked the dragon with a spell, and had it screeching then was able to get the egg. The last was Harry.

Harry came to the field. Panic clearly shown in his face. He looked around the arena and did not saw the dragon, but he did see the egg. Having seen the opportunity, Harry ran up to the egg but was stopped by the dragon and its fire.

"YOUR WAND! USE YOUR WAND!" Carina shouted.

Harry got up and pointed his wand up.

"Accio Firebold!"

It took a while for the Firebolt to appear, Harry had dodged and hid behind rocks as the dragon continuously spit fire at him. a swooshing sound came and Harry finally saw his broom coming his way. Jumping out of the rock, he swiftly got on the broom and flew away, the dragon flew as well and broke its chain to pursuit Harry.

"Merlin, this can't be good." Roman muttered.

"He's dead." Theodore muttered.

"He's fine." Carina glared at Theodore, "Harry can do it."

It was an awfully long time (one to two minutes) before Harry came back on his broom and swooped down to snatch the egg. Cheers and applause erupted from the crowd. Harry was said to be the fastest of all the four Champions to get the egg and received an eight from Madame Maxime, a nine from Crouch, a ten from Bagman, and a four from Karkaroff.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Carina got up from her seat, Roman just had to pull her back down and held her in place, "HARRY WAS THE QUICKEST ONE TO GET THE EGG!"