"I think that's too late for that, mate." Ron snickered. "I think you were born stupid to begin with."

"All right, that's it." Roman got up from his seat to get Ron.

Harry immediately went to sit between Hermione and Carina, and they watched as Ron tried to get out of Roman's headlock.

•†•

Hogwarts Express arrived at Hogsmeade Station with the weather gone bad. Students ducked and pulled up their hoods as they ran towards the carriages that would bring them to the castle. The rain poured down hard and most of the students were soaking wet.

"If it continues fall like that, the Black Lake will flood any time – AAAHHH!" Carina screeched in the sudden impact of cold water on her head.

Series of laughter erupted from the crowd, she looked up and saw Peeves – the Hogwarts Poltergeist – laughing and then dropped another water balloon.

"PEEVES!" Roman yelled at the Poltergeist as he looked down at his even more drenched robes.

"Romey, Moany, quite drenched are we?" Peeves teased.

"PEEVES!" McGonagall's voice boomed in the hall, "Come down here at once!"

Professor McGonagall came dashing out of the Great Hall; she skidded on the wet floor and grabbed to Hermione – the nearest thing or person she could find – around the neck to stop herself form falling.

"My apologies, Miss Granger." McGonagall said to her student.

"That's all right, Professor." Hermione gasped, massaging her throat.

"Peeves, get down here NOW!"

No one stayed to see what wrath that Peeves would get from McGonagall. Harry, Hermione and Ron, Roman and Carina slipped and slid across the entrance of the hall, they muttered furiously as they did.

"I'm am going to find a spell that will get back on Peeves." Carina muttered furiously.

"You and me, Rina." Roman said, "And this is where we part ways..." Roman sighed.

"I'll see you later." Carina smiled at Roman then went to walk towards the Gryffindor table with Harry and the others, "Remember! Don't choke!"

"I should be reminding you that, Black!" Roman called out from the other side of the Hall.

"I hate it when he does that." Harry muttered, taking off his sneakers and emptying them of water. "Would they hurry up with the Sorting, I'm starving..."

"Same." Carina said as she rinsed her robes. She then got out her wand then muttered a heating and drying spell at her and her friends.

"Thanks, Carina." Ron sighed in relief at the warmth.

The Sorting began. The first years were drenched with the rain and probably of Peeves' water balloons – Carina and Harry even heard that one of them fell in to the Black Lake, but was lucky enough to get back on the boat.

After the Sorting, the feast started. Eveyone stuffed themselves with food, not thinking twice of getting seconds and thirds – the train ride to Hogwards really made them hungry... well except for Hermione.

"You have eat, Hermione." Carina told her. She was chewing slowly, the leaf at the right side of her mouth, so the left side was a balloon.

"No, I will not eat the food being served by house-elves that are being enslaved. Slave labor, that's what made this dinner. Slave Labor."" Hermione huffed.