"What just happened?" Carina asked.

"Where's Ron?" Harry turned to the bed where Ron was supposed to be at.

"Seven-thirty, where were we at seven-thirty.?" Hermone asked.

"Going to Hagrids." Carina asked, slight confusion still in her voice.

"Come on! We can't be seen!" Hermione grabbed both of their hands and slams thorugh the door. They ran through the bridge and then found themselves standing at the field facing Draco and his goons.

"Will you please tell us what it is we're doing?" Harry asked, annoyed. He finally saw themselves down the hill and blinked in disbelief.

"That's us..." Carna gasped.

"This is not... normal." Harry said.

Hermione grabbed her two friends and pinned them in to hiding behind the wall, she held out the hourglass pendant.

"This is a Time-Turner. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year." Hermione said.

"You mean, we've goen back in time?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Hermione nodded, "Dumbledore wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly something happened he wants us to chage."

A soft smack is heard. they turned and saw Draco flat on the rock.

"Good punch." Harry admired.

"Thanks." Hermione smirked. "Hurry! Malfoy's coming."

They heard Draco run pass their hiding place.

"Not a word of this to anyone, understand?! I'll get that jumped-up Mudblood one of these days. Mark my words..." Draco sneered.

Carina frowned at Draco's words. She had a sly look on her face, she got out her wand and pointed at Draco – still hidden.

"Confundo."

Draco tripped on his feet and fell to the ground, Crabbe and Goyle also fell and landed on him. Carina snickered on her spot, she and Harry shared an amused look, but Hermione glared at the two.

"We're not supposed to be seen." Hermione scolded her.

"We didn't." Carina smiled, "But Dumbledore said nothing about casting spells."

Hermione rolled her eyes then led them to the hill – just as their past selves walked down the hill and to the hut.

"Look. Buckbeak's still alive." Carina said.

"Of course! Remember what Dumbledore said... if we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared." Hermione said.

•†•

Buckbeak feasted on a ferret, Harry, Hermione and Carina ducked behind a pile of pumpkins. Peering into the hut, Harry saw Hermione and Ron bicker. He turned again and saw Fudge, Dumbledore and the Executioner walk towards the hut.

"Here they come. I better hurry." Harry said.

"No! Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him. Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free!" Hermione stopped him.

They looked towards the hut. Inside Hagrid handed Scabbers to Ron.

"That's Pettigrew." Carina said.

"No, you can't!" Hermione stopped her.

"Hermione, that' the man who betrayed my parents! You don't expect me to just sit here..." Harry said.