Prologue

WARNING :
Contains season 6 spoilers.

A young altean woman is running, running for her life. She hears the clanking is boots behind her as some guards chase her. She runs and runs, and eventually runs into a wall. She find a door handle, and yanks it open. She runs down the long hall, ignoring the bodies of the altean sucked of their quintessence. Her long, brown hair waved behind her, and her baby blue altean markings glowed as the adrenaline pumped. She found a space pod, and luckily, she knew how to operate one. She powered it up and left, just as the guards got there. She smiled, and set off towards a destination she knew she'd be fine. Earth.

She never know that not long after she arrived, she'd be dead. I mean, who knew that within two months of living on Earth she was already pregnant. Pregnant with the baby of an alcoholic. She hated this life, so when she gave birth, she purposefully infused her quintessence with her child, who looked nearly human, aside from sharing her mother's light violet eyes. She blinked one last time, as her name echoed through the walls of the alcoholic mans house. The cries of her baby lulled her to an endless sleep.

The baby was raised as if it were already grown. The poor girl knew how to cook any basic meal by the age of 6. Her father, still an alcoholic, blamed her for her mother's death, though he never dare lay a hand on his daughter. He couldn't imagine hurting the thing that was the spitting image of his baby-momma. Her (h/c) hair so beautiful and (length).. was the only difference (unless you're a brunette then congrats!!!) The girl was raised on nothing but hate for the world and everything in it. Her father never told her anything of her mother, or of their love. Not even if the alien race her blood shared. This, she hated more than anything. She however, loved three things. Science, flying, and her best friend, Matthew Holt. You see, when you joined your first elementary school you met a young boy with light brown almost ginger hair and the prettiest honey eyes your 6 year old self had seen. He took your breath away, figuratively. You quickly clicked and became friends with him. You two were the smartest kids and the closest friends in the grade. This continued to be the same through the years, and now you two have just received word you'll be heading to Kerberos with his father and a man named Takashi Shirogane. The girl, (y/n) smiled at Matt, the name of the boy. "Look at this, we're going to space together! Our dream.." her voice echoed in the sands of time.

This was all the past, the prologue, the calm before the storm of a galactic war rose. The poor kids had no idea what they were getting themselves into.