Chapter 21- Flashback

Start from the beginning

Nicki has a flashback of 14 years ago...

N-(while sitting next to Drake and giving Olivia her pacifier) Watcha Doinnn?

D-(puts the phone on speaker and motions for Nicki to listen) It's Officer Paul 

Officer Paul- So as of right now, we have two main leads. A black male. Around 6 foot 2 inches. 180 pounds. Last seen wearing a black t-shirt and grey jeans. Get away car appears to be a silver Lexus. And he seems to have a female partner who drives the Lexus because the male is an American fugitive and had his license convicted. 

D-Do you have any names??

OP-Yes, ummm, 0the male's name is Safaree Samuels but don't have any lead on the female yet, we're having touble tracing her license plate

 End of flashback...

N-I must be going crazy... That can't be the same car from 14 years ago, it can't be... They left, they went to Brazil... What would they want from us now??? Oh god I don't know what to do.... And  Drake thinks I'm insane.... I have to do something! (sees a lady in a trench coat get into the silver car and start to drive away) I have to follow her. (gets back in her car and begins to follow the silver car)

Back to Austin and Riley...

Austin-Haha! You screamed first!! Take it off! Take it all off!!

Rijley- Fine. But I'm keeping my panties on! (starts to strip right there in the middle of the amusement park)

A-Yeaaaa!!! 

 With Cam and Ty leaving the doctors office...

??-Cam'ron!

Cam-Dana??? Ty, get in the car... (puts Ty in his car seat)

Dana-Hey

C-Umm,.. hello.

D-Just wanted to let you know that you might have to miss graduation

C-What? Why?

D-Our court date is the same day

C-Court date?!!?

D-Yea, I decided to press charges for what happened last month, everythings documented, I took pictures.

C-And why did you decide to do this now??

D-Because. I want my son back

C-That'll never happen

D-Well after seeing what you did to my face, they're not gonna let you near that kid anymore

C-Why are you doing this to me?! 

D- (ignores him and looks in the back of the car) Bye osito! (blows a kiss to Ty) Mommy will see you very soon... (looks back at Cam'ron and leaves)

C-Shit! (gets in the car and heads home)

Back to Nicki...

Nicki-(still following the silver car) Hmmm.. Why is she stopping? (sees a man come out of a motel and before he gets in the passenger seat Nicki manages to see his face) Oh my god! (gets out her phone and calls drake but she's still driving behind the silver car)

Drake-Hello?

Nicki- It's him!

D-What?

N-baby please believe me! It's Safaree! He's here! I'm driving right behind them!! We're all in danger! 

D-Nicki! Do you know how crazy you sound?! Safaree is gone. Ok? Gone! He left for Brazil with that mystery lady and you know it! Now stop being a creeper and come home!

N-Drake. I love you.... But my kids are in danger right now. Why don't you believe me?!! I'm not crazy! This is serious! This is the man who took our baby from us on his birthday! Drake... This is the man who killed your mother!

D-....Ok Nicki, this has gone far enough. Come home, now. 

N-No! (hangs up the phone) 

Back at Cam's house Liv is making steaks for dinner, Cam and Ty still aren't back yet...

Olivia-(hears the doorbell ring) Who is it?

???-It's me.

O-(going to the door) Cam??

???-Uhhh... Yea. I forgot my keys.

O-Oh.. (opens the door)

As soon as Liv opens the door she is approched by a very tall strong man who puts her in a headlock and walks her down the fronyard into a black SUV...

Sonn after that Cam'ron and Ty arrive home...

Cam-Hmm. THis is weird... Liv never leaves the door unlocked (goes inside with Ty) Liv! Livvvv!!! (begins to search the house)

SOOO, JUST SO U KNOWWW, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND THESE LAST FEW PORTIONS OF THE STORY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK THAT CAME BEFORE THIS, CALLED I THINK I'M FALLING 4 YOU... A NICKI MINAJ AND DRAKE STORY. SO IF U HAVE NOT GO DO THT... GUICK LOL. AND YES I SAID LAST FEW PORTIONS OF THE STORY. WE ARE ENDING THIS BOOK AT CHAPTER 31! SOOO, BE PREPARED. I MAY OR MAY NOT DO ANOTHER STORY AFTERWARDS WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONCEPT... WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS..