Lolwuuuuuuuuut?

“So how long have you guys been together,” Prince asked Trent. After I introduce everyone all of us went to Ihop. I have to admit it was a bit awkward and funny the way Prince was mean mugging Trent. We squeezed into a big circular booth so everyone was squished. Prod was on one side then there was Shay, Kimberlea, Ray, Prince, me, Trent, and then Roc on the other side. My mom went to the store across the street with Keisha after they dropped us off while Trent drove Shay and Kimberlea.

“About six months… Am I right,” Trent looked over at me. I nodded with a smile.

“Damn,” he said under his breath. I elbowed him in the softly and smirked at him. He smirked back. He looked up at Trent. “That’s a long time,” he said nodding.

“Yeah I know time flies,” he laughed. “Hey I gotta go to the bathroom, when the waitress comes tell her I want some apple juice,” he got up and left.

“Hi I’m Empress I’ll be your waitress for the day can start you off with something to drink today,” she asked with a chipper tone.

“Um do they have your number the menu baby,” Roc asked seductively.

“No we have apple juice orange juice cranberry jui-,” she started.

“Damn that’s cold a brotha can’t get no love,” Roc said pouting his juicy lips.

Empress just rolled her eyes and took our drink orders.

“Do you have an extra pen,” Prince asked her.

“Yeah here,” she tossed him one. “I’ll be back with your drinks,” she walked away.

Prince grabbed a napkin from the dispenser and wrote something on it then handed to me. Do you like me? Yes: Hold my hand ;) No: Do a five million backflips in space on Jupiter. I laughed and reached over and grabbed his hand. It was so warm that it sent tingles up my arm. We looked at each other all awkwardly for what seemed like a million years.

“Can you guys stop eye fucking each other at the table its hella disturbing,” Kimberlea said.

“Shutup,” I looked away from Prince.

When Trent walked back over I sat on me and Prince’s hand to cover us holding hands. I heard him giggle but I shushed him. When Trent sat down, Empress came back with our drinks.

“So do you know what we want or do need more time,” she asked.

“I want you,” Roc said under his breath.

Empress sighed loudly and shook her head. “To eat. Do we know what we want to eat,” she said avoiding Roc’s eyes.

“I want biscuits and gravy and I want my eggs scrambled with American cheese,” I said before anyone else.

“I’ll have the same thing it sounds good,” Prince added while squeezing my hand.

Everyone else placed their orders and settled into an easy conversation while Prince and I sat there awkwardly. Before we knew our food came out. I let go of Prince’s hand to eat. My hand felt cold when I because our hands were sweating but I didn’t care because I was hungry. Being on liquid food make you want real solid food and the cafeteria food we ate didn’t cut it either.

I shoved a forkful of biscuit in my mouth while I drizzled hot sauce on my eggs and ketchup on my hash browns. I shoved so much food in my mouth that when I chewed my jaw hurt like hell.

“Damn is you okay,” Kimberlea asked. She and everyone else looked at me with my mouth full of food. I chewed some more and nodded slowly.

After we were all pretty much finished, Roc snatched the pen away from our side of the table and wrote something on it then held it up for the rest of us to see. Hey I just met you and I think you’re pretty. So here’s my number 310 555 6763! Call me maybe ;D? – Roc