one

This is my second story after "Newyork billionaire's love" this book has nothing to do with this one.so there is no need to read it before this but if you want to you can go and check this on my profile.

So back to the "...And the chase begins" here is the prologue i hope you guyz like it.

o_O

"c'mon luke run faster" she said by running ahead of him.he did'nt say anything just brush off his sweat with his arm band.

"awwwww.what happen to the football team captain? He can't even win from a girl?" she said with fake childness but failed miserbly and laughed.

"yeah yeah laugh all you want." he said to her with annyonance but she just laughed harder.

"ahhhhh" he groaned loudly and run towards her.she saw him and started running away again.

"you are not going to win luke.so don't try" she said waving his head on the back of his head.

"oh you are so wrong." lucas muttered and hide behind a tree.when no voice came from behind her she turned around and saw no sign of him but she perfectly know where he is and this time she is not going to fooled.

"By hiding again you are just waisting your time luke i'm going." she shouted when no sound came she shouted again "I'm going luke.i'm not going to come back even if you chase me i'm not going to come back." she said and looked here and there when she saw no sign of him she turned around and jumped in surprise.

"woaahhhh" she said by holding nearest tree for her support there he is standing in front of her leaning against a tree. "if you are trying to kill me.you are doing a very good job" she said to him by placing her hand over her beating heart to provide some calmness.

"oh really?" he asked by standing and coming towards her like a predetor coming towards her prey.

She swallowed hard before answering but nothing came out so she just nooded her head.

"oh really?" he repeated himself and crashed his body with hers.her back pressed towards the tree and they are standing chest to chest.he leaned close and nibbled her earlobe she moaned in pleasure than he kisses her neck and bite with his teeth he again nibbled her earlobe before whispering "because the one who is trying to kill is you.what you think haaa? If you ever ran away from me i'm not going to chase you i will chase you and why go that far. you are not going anywhere actually even if you try to i'm not letting you go." he whispers in her ear so that she could understand each and every word he said.

His words came as a ring to her ears and she pull back from him and cupped his face.

"Really?" she asked him with innocence but she knows the answer completely.

"Yes" he said without a hint of hesitation.she leaned closer and softly brushed her lips against his and whispers "chase me" before he could understand what she is saying she pushed him harder by chest he snnugled but fall on his butt and she ran away he groaned loudly before chasing her.

"oh the game is on" he shouted loudly so she can hear him.

"yes luke now chase me otherwise i will slip from your hands" she shouted back with glancing back.

"That day is not going to come anytime soon." he shouted and started running faster.

"we will see.now run faster" she said turning around and laughing at his direction.

"i'm running faster.c'mon i'm the fucking athelete how could i lose?" he asked in frustration.They both stopped and he layed on the grass soon she joined him both is not saying anything just enjoying the moment.he placed his hand under her neck and she snuggled closer to him after moments of comfortable silence she spoke