A new life

Mina's POV

"Yummmyyyyy!" I shouted "this cookies are delicious"
"Thanks, I love your enthusiasm" Megan said
"You'll have to get used to this new life" Wally said
Then I remmembered they were killers, enemies, not friends
"Cortesy of you and your stupid team"I said sarcasticly "I never said you were my friends neither you are so stop being nice you are not heros you are monsters, even if I'm going to live with you doesn't mean we have to talk, thank you for the cookies"
I stand up and rushed for my room
How I was going to live with them for my whole life?
I fell asleep until next morning

~♡ The next morning ♡~

I woke up feeling powerfull and stronger than ever, this was the best morning I had since the accident.
Once I sat on my bed I saw someone  sleeping in a chair aside my bed. It was so scary I had to shout.
"Hey! You don't ave to shout" said Robin in a sleepy tone.
"What the heck are you doing watching me, weirdo!"
"I just wanted to messure you were all right"
"Oh, right something was going to happen to me in my sleep"
"It could be"
"Just stop following me, you are getting me nervous"
"Alright"
"Now go out or I'll kick you"
"Going"
He went out like a rocket. He knew It wasn't a joke, and I was a really good kicker.
I looked at my closet and found a beautiful outfit already set up. It looked something like this:

I put it on and went for breakfast on the big modern kitchen"

"

What do you all want for breakfast today?" Said Megan
"Mmm...I want some pancakes, baby" said Wally
Megan ignored him as Artemis rolled her eyes, there's something in bettween artemis and wally.
"So I think I'll just order pizza"
"For me it's ok" I said shyly
"Ok, and Mina, me and Artemis are going to have a girls night do you wanna come???"
This is the perfect time to find out what are things with guys around here.
"Yes of course!" I said
"Then find us at the TV room at 8:00 pm, this is going to be awsome!" Shouted Artemis as if I was one kilometer away fro  her
"I'll find you there"