13

Author's  pov》
The room became quiet.
Sehun and Taehyung were sending each other death stares while Nari Sat there unable to do anything, confused of who's Mina.

"She did it because of you", Sehun said gripping onto the knife harder pushing it closer to Nari's neck.

Nari breathe hitched as the knife pressed harder on her pale baby soft skin.

She shut her eyes and cried quietly.

Meanwhile on the other hand Taehyung was staring at Nari suffer and thought of Mina.

"Im telling you, she didn't do it because of me, but because of you", Taehyung said softening his glare at Sehun.

"What do you mean?", Sehun furrowed his brow at Taehyung.

"Before the night she died, she was hanging out with me she told me how she wanted to confess to you about her feelings how much she loved you", Taehyung told Sehun.

Sehun just stood there looking at him as if he was in the urge to cry.
But he kept silent.
Nari was still confused who the heck is Mina?

"On her way to confess to you she saw you with another girl kissing. She came running back to me and told me everything", Taehyung explained some more.

Everything Came back to Sehun about the Kiss. He didn't know what came over him to kiss a girl he didn't even know.

"She then told me she wanted  to go home and take a rest, we said our last goodbyes before she went home and took a a nap. A nap where she will never wake up anymore. And a rest from this cruel world. She overdosed on sleeping pills."

I can feel wet spills on my shoulders and notice it was from Sehun. It was my first time seeing a gangster cry.

The knife in his hand began to shake as he shreads more tears. Sehun then smiled at Taehyung. He removed the knife that was super close to Nari's neck and before he hesitated stabbing  himself in the heart.
And his last words were.

                      "Thank you"

________
(\__/)
( • _ •)
| > 🍰   U want sum cake?

(\__/)
( • ~•)
|> 🍰  no? Okie den.

__/)
  •  )
<  |    Bye bye.

Happy birthday KawaiiKiara20
💓🍉💓🍉
( I accidently deleted the birthday wish for you)