My little guy (General Magmar x Bitty! Clay)

General Magmar's pov

I slumped up the stairs today was another long a boring day, me and the other monsters were fighting like always and like always i have to see the knight i love fight. I wish there was away for us to be together during battle and not in battle. I made it up to my room and grab the knob and pushed it opened, i closed the door behind me and there i saw a tiny blue box with sliver wrapping around it.

I moved closer to it, 'who left this here??' I pulled the chair under my desk out and stated down on it, i pulled the wrapping off and opened the box and what i saw made me froze and made me almost die of complete cuteness. There was a bitty Clay with a cute light blue bow around his neck, he made a cute little noise he jumped up a little and putted his hands on the side of the box. I swear this bundle of cuteness is going to kill me.

I putted my hands in the box and picked him up he gave me a cute smile, i looked back at the box and saw a note. i sat down, grabbed the note and read it.

Clay Moonrington

Nature: Lovable

Level: Low mant

Care: Clay's are very well behaved, they're quite, sweet, curious, and loves a good book.  This knight loves being helpful and he's very caring, they love being placed on your shoulder and they love going for a walk sometimes he also loves sleeping the shoulder, on your head, or on your chest. Make sure he is somewhere safe at all times.

I looked back at the little Clay sitting on my hand, he was so small. 'Well i guess this is a perfect way for us to see each other during and not during battle.' I thought to myself, Clay grabbed my finger and started to nuzzle it. OH MY GOD SO CUTE!!!! I looked out my window and saw that the moon was up, "well we better get some sleep." I crawled under the covers and lade down on my pillow, i placed the little knight on my chest, i placed my hand over him and smiled. Finally i get to spend time with Clay, even if i'm at the lava castle. I love this little guy.