« 𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟹 𝚊𝚖 »

Beginne am Anfang

"you okay there, chae?" jennie asked slowly, in her outfit and with her makeup on.

"i'll tell you guys after i change and get my makeup done." they sent me suspicious looks, probably not believing my words. "i promise."

they nodded, satisfied and went back to whatever they were doing as the stylist gave me my clothes. i stripped out from my sweater and shorts in one of the changing rooms they had and came back out, my normal attire in my hands. i placed it inside my bag and sat down for my makeup, the makeup unnies immediately starting on me.

since so many were working on me at the same time, i finished in record time and sat on the couch with the rest of the girls.

"so? what happened?" jisoo asked. i nervously chuckled.

"okay, remember how i was dating someone before our debut?" they nodded. "and yang hyunsuk made me break up with him? yeah, well i just saw him."

all three of them gasped.

"is he an idol? which male idol? is he from btob? or is he one of the emcees?" lisa shot her questions at me.

"he's one of the emcees," i whispered out,

"is he mingyu?" jennie asked. i nodded. "figured. you guys look good together."

jisoo and lisa nodded in agreement.

"you bumped into him while going to the restroom, huh?" lisa wiggled her eyebrows. i lightly hit her on the shoulder.

"it's not like that!" i whined. "we only bumped into each other. nothing more. it. was. awkward."

"mhmm," jisoo clearly doesn't believe me.

"come on! i bet he likes someone else now. our relationship ended almost two years ago. he probably likes one of pristin's members or a trainee at pledis. maybe even another female idol outside of pledis."

"and that female idol," jennie stood up, pointing at me. "is you!"

just as i was about to rebut our manager shouted "you're on in 5, girls!" which made us rush out in our heels and forever young outfits.

"3, 2, 1..." our fans were in, chanting 'blackpink in your area' endlessly. a small smile was on my face, happy to see this many people supporting us.

we got into position and jennie started singing. the fans sang with us, and we finished performing 'forever young' not long after. we staying in our pose for the next 3 seconds before rushing off backstage to change into our 'ddu-du ddu-du' outfits and redoing our makeup.

we changed and finished doing our makeup in record time. btob was now performing their song 'only one for me' and if i'm not wrong, they're halfway through.

so all four of us sat on the couch that was provided in the waiting room out of breath.

"also, jen, that female idol is not me." i shook my head. "nope. nah. nada. no."

"how do you know, chae?"

"and do you know?"

"touché, touché," jennie nodded, drinking water from a plastic bottle. i smiled in triumph, finally proving my point.

"but he could still like you-" lisa started but jisoo covered her mouth.

"we'll figure it out later, after the show." jisoo said. "for now, just let it go."

"thank you so so much jisoo-unnie!" i hugged her.

"don't mention it," she winked.

"blackpink! you're performing in 5 minutes!" manager told us. we nodded and stood up, walking out. just like in forever young, we got into position as blinks cheered for us.