Part 1

Tessa POV:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm going off, and let me say, I hate mornings!

Not only Sunday but every morning.

Today is a different day, today im not going to get up to get ready, but today I'm getting up to leave, to a new country, a new place, new people everything new, apart from me, im always me and I will always be.

We live in America and we are going to Norway, it's a nice country but I hate the fact that I'm leaving everything behind, my school, my life here, my friends, everything.

Well, I guess I have to get up and get ready, I slid into my washroom to get ready, brushed my teeth take a shower and dressed.

I took my luggage and brought them in the entry, where my family was already putting the stuff in the car.

I went all over the house to take a last look, I will miss this place.

Suddenly my mom yelled from outside:"Tessa come down we have to leave or we will be late."

Tessa: "Yeah mom, im coming"

I went out and got into the car.

We arrived at the airport and after some time we were in the plain.

I made myself comfy and put my earphones on, I love music, I listen to a lot of music, I have music in my DNA.

After some time the plane takes off, I closed my eyes and thought it is going to be a long long journey.

When I will lend a new life will start for me, wow this sounds fun.(sarcasm note)

____________________________________________________________

pls leave a star