|| Serpent Kings ||

Start from the beginning

"Is it because of something or someone?"

"You could say that," he shrugged. "Speaking of that you've got company" as he pointed. Theo turned his head over his shoulders, It was Toni Topaz. Crossing her arms looking very suspicious. "Uh.." she said, the Situation was too awkward.

"You haven't been standing there long right?" She nodded, "I was here few seconds ago" his heart was pumping. "Are you okay?" her eyes raised, as Theo can tell she was worried about him.

"Make sure you wouldn't mention me to the others not yet. Not even Cheryl," Jason said, behind his back.

Theo nodded, "see you again, Marquez" he looked back, Jason had disappeared. He looked back to Toni as she was looking around, feeling intimidated. "Yeah I am," he chuckled, as he was breaking the silence between them.

Toni forced a smile, and nodded. Theo went back to lockers as he was changing back to his regular clothes. Both were Heading out of the school entrance. "The pep rally had ended early?" Theo asked.

"Yeah..thanks to Cherry bombshell, we didn't get that much of fun," she sighed.

"Hey, you can't be mad at a person who's truly hurting inside" he stated,  glancing to Toni.

she sighs, "yeah, I known that is just," She continued. "I have her for Art and photography class. out of nowhere when a lesson is being discussed, I always look to my side as she stares at me giving a glare that I've done something to her clearly I didn't do"

"She's Cheryl, " he noted with a shrugged.

"To be honest..she needs help" She said.

"She deserves better.."

Toni agreed, as both heading out of the school and there they met Toni's friends.

"geez Toni, I didn't think you would hook up Queen B's man for the past 10 minutes," the guy retorted, as the other guy was laughing, "Good one Sweets" as he nudges his shoulder.

Toni rolled her eyes as she was showing a middle finger to him, Theo just gave in a small laughed. "I'm Fangs," the guy said shaking his head, and "Sweet Pea" As he patted Theo's back.

"Well I don't need to introduce you to myself, half of the school knows me already" Theo Shrugged, with a small smile.

"People only knows you because of your father Marquez," Toni smirked. He sighs "Of course I'm tired of people keeps telling that I'm the son of a Legendary Artist-like i mean i get it, wy can't you just call my real name out?"

Everyone nodded with understanding look. "Did you  know that  your dad used to be a Southside Serpent?" Sweet Pea clarified him.

"What?" Theo Furrowed his eyebrows, "You didn't know?" Fangs asked. "My dad Talks about Riverdale before he passed away, but never mention about him being a Serpent"

"Well you're missing out," Toni said  hopping to her motorcycle.

Sweet Pea and fangs hopped on their own motorcycle, "See you at the White Wyrm ya'll" Sweet Pea said, as they both revved their engine and headed off. "The white what?" Theo raising his eyebrows.

"The White Wyrm. It's were all Serpents gathers but sincerely opens for all people," Toni said.  "Hopped in I'll drive you to your Motorcycle," He nodded as he hopped in and his hands were wrapped around Toni's waist. "Is that okay?" Theo noted.

"Yeah, Just hold on tight or you'll fall" She laughed, along with Theo "Shut up" while shaking his head.

Toni doesn't feel anything when it comes to Theo, but she treats him with respect. there not just any friends within the week. Just Closed Friends i guess? That's what Theo thinks of her. In his perspective, Toni was like a little sister to him. since Taylor her little sister was miles away from Riverdale he thought about Toni being Taylor. which both of them weren't the same. Just different..