L O V E II

The sound of generic pop music and whining children fill my ears, the headmistress is desperately trying to sort out this whole arrangement out while the rest of my hufflepuff brethren are running amok eating anything they can get their grubby little hands on. It seems that our train took a wrong turn and we ended up at a concert instead of whatever museum we were supposed to be going to.

"So, Fuji, how have your classes been?" Georgina (aka the red headed bitch) asks me. For some reason they let her come on this trip even though she's a gryffindor, apparently they needed more chaperones and that goody two shoes volunteered almost instantly.

"Please don't talk to me." I sigh without removing my eyes from my phone, for some reason I'm unable to get a signal even though I'm at a concert for one of those boy bands that people think are better than normal boy bands even though they're pretty much the exact same thing except they speak korean.

"We should go inside... and... Make the best of a... bad situation..." Becky Bitch mumbles while staring down the giant posters of the band members.

"She's right, we shouldn't let this ruin our field trip, let's go listen to some okay music!" Georgina puts on the fakest smile I've ever seen, and I know fake smiles, once at the orphanage one of the boys stole an old woman's medical marijuana and handed it out and everyone was grinning for like a week.

The headmistress seems to like this idea so I send Wilder one last text before we all head inside, where we all stand out like sore thumbs.

"Excuse me, do you have your tickets?" A tall man approaches us.

The headmistress quickly pushes to the front of the group and points her wand at the intimidating man. "Manducare ano meo!" She yells, causing the man to fall to his knees. "Come on girls and boys, let's listen to some... Buh Tee Ess?" And with that the hufflepuffs march their way into the stadium and up to the front row seats, pushing everyone out of their ways.

The boys on the stage are singing their hearts out. "죽음 만이 유일한 상수입니다" They're screaming at the top of their lungs, when all of a sudden one of them catches my eye. He has stunning blonde/white hair and dark brown eyes which pierce my very being.

The blonde boy looks down at me, as if he knew I were staring at him, and he reaches his hand down to me, almost inviting me onto the stage with him, and I would feel bad saying no to him, especially in front of all his rabid fans, so I do as he wants.

"What's your name?" He asks me in english.

"Fuji." I answer, without breaking eye contact, the way he looks at me makes me feel... warm? Like the way Wilder makes me feel.

"Hi Fuji, I'm Jimin." He says and then continues his singing, leaving me in the center of the stage by myself. So I do what I do best and improvise, by flipping off Georgina and then shaking my ass.

★ ★ ★

"That was... interesting..." Jimin chuckles and hands me a bottle of water. "So, did you like the show?" He asks while wiping the sweat off his neck with a towel.

"Yeah, it was nice." I pull my phone out of my pocket and check if Wilder has texted back yet. He hasn't.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asks, he must've noticed my disappointment.

"It's nothing, It's just that I texted my... friend... and they haven't texted me back yet." I open up.

"What a friend." Jimin raises his eyebrows and sits down next to me on the super comfortable backstage couch. "Wanna try using my phone?" He offers, holding his cell phone out to me.

"Uh... Yeah, that would actually be very nice... Thank you..." I grab the phone and accidentally touch his hand, but I don't whip it away like I usually would. His hand is really soft, and weirdly comforting.

"Fuji..." He whispers seductively so I kiss him. And then we do the sex and he had abs and he was huge and sexy.