LA.

"hey guys, welcome back to my second channel!"

Lexa smiled when the video of Clarke started playing on her phone, yeah it didn't matter that she was in Camila's car on her way home. It didn't matter that she saw Clarke like four hours ago before leaving Canada.

The brunette was still playing one of her videos just to hear her voice and see her face once again.

She bit her bottom lip as her memories of the weekend she spend with the blonde, there was no denying that she really enjoyed it.

"Are you seriously watching, Clarke's vlogs again?" Camila shook her head glancing over her best friend and let out a chuckled.

"Don't you think, she's a cutie?" Lexa sighed happily, not once her eyes left her phone.

"Damn, one weekend and you're already so in love."

"Oh, looks who's here." She ignored Camila's comment and continued to show her the video where Bellamy has just showed up shirtless.

Camila stared at the screen for a few seconds before bringing herself back to reality and turned her attention to the road.

"Goddamn it, why he's so fine, wow."

"Yeah, sure." Lexa rolled her eyes laughing at her friend. "Clarke texted me earlier and she was being all dorky. She even called me her 'girl' I mean." She kept staring down at her phone, hiding her excitement.

"What did you answer?" The girl raised her brow.

"Yeah, you should drive to LA."

"What!? Lexa, that's two damn hours away."

"So? You get to see Bellamy as well!"

"Bellamy stayed in Canada." Camila scoffed, before groaning knowing that she just gave herself out.

"And how you know that?" Lexa smirked teasingly. "Because you kept contact with him."

"Whatever." She waved her off, sighing. "Even if I drive to LA, Clarke has to drive for another 18 hours still."

"We can wait." The brunette shrugged, locking her phone and bit her bottom lip.

"You're crazy over this girl already, you know that right?" Yet another sighed escaped from the girl's lips. "Do you even know where she lives?"

"I'll ask Raven or Octavia privately."

"Oh my God, Lexa, this is so poorly planned but- if it makes you happy then I'm in."

-

Liked by Bellamy, Shanedawson, Ravenreyes, Hedalex

Liked by Bellamy, Shanedawson, Ravenreyes, Hedalex.a, _Emmachamberlain, Lexawoods and 1,034,474 others.

Griffin stay tone for tonight's vlog, where we crashed Lexa Woods hotel room.

View all 6,776 comments

Oblake Clickbait baby

User holy mother of God I wait all weekend long FOR THIS

User that Lexa's hotel tho

Murphy you were looking so good here tho

User I had no idea she was gay?

User she's not, Clarke's dating Bellamy User

Lincoln BABY KILLING IT

Jasperj crashing into Lexa's hotel room was the best thing to happen this weekend

Bellamy future wife

User MY OTP OMFSV Bellamy Griffin

Ravenreyes already missing you:(

Hedalex.a holy shit I'm in love

User Lexa liked Raven's comment

Moanty You're my queen

Camilafisher You're looking absolutely stunning

User I love you!

User my body is ready

Itsecho hey can we talk about the fact of you driving back to LA and yet that doesn't stop you from posting

Lexawoods Can't wait to see you again(:

-

Private imessages
Zombie Slayer (Lexa)
Cookies (Clarke)

Cookies
Ohhh okay COOL

Cookies
You can comment but you can't
ANSWER ME ALRIGHT

Zombie Slayer
I just got off the plane

Cookies
You had a nice flight?

Zombie Slayer
It was fine.

Cookies
Are you good?

Cookies
weird seeing you using a period

Zombie Slayer
I'm fine
[READ: 5:57PM]

-
AN/ Obviously this chapter is dedicated to the amazing hedalex-a because they deserve to be happy.

Check out their book BY THE WAY.