Hotel rooms.

"Do you think they believed it?" Clarke questioned the girl laying next to her.

Lexa looked away from her phone pulling her eyebrows together and stared at Clarke instead.

"What do you mean?"

"Like when you said that, there's nothing there. Did they believed it?" The blonde explained herself, she laid on her side as her eyes scanned the other.

"No. You literally brought me flowers at the picnic being all cheesy." Lexa copied Clarke's actions letting out a chuckled. "I liked it. I love flowers."

"Shit, you're right." Clarke smiled. "It was really cheesy."

Early that day, the two girls and their friends went out to have a small picnic. Clarke's friends weren't dumb enough to believe that Lexa and herself had nothing going on, one of the reasons why she didn't hold back on bringing her something nice.

Although she was not sure on what exactly what was going between the two.

However, after the picnic everyone decided to hang around the set with Octavia and Raven for a bit before going out again to watch a movie or something. Clarke declined the idea on going to set with them, she was feeling rather tired, so that's how Lexa offered herself to take Clarke to her hotel room and rest.

Of course they made jokes and teased them but at the end of the day they let them go.

"By now they're probably thinking we're having sex." The brunette said exaggerating her eye rolled before cracking up a smile.

"Why don't we please them?" Clarke joked getting closer, biting her bottom lip and her fingers running over the girl's arm.

Her touch caused Lexa have goosebumps. "Clarke!" She gasped a nervous laughter escaping from her throat.

"You no fun." The blonde pouted, backing up to her previous position.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Hey, you know what I notice?"

"Mh?"

"That you don't follow KJ Apa back on Instagram." Clarke smirked poking the other's nose.

"Because well, I have a girlfriend." Lexa shrugged returning the same smirk with a hint of innocence.

"You don't have a girlfriend." She playfully rolled her eyes, chuckling softly.

"Yeah so!?" The brunette scoffed.

Clarke, didn't know exactly why she felt like to just lean in and crashed her lips against Lexa's without any warnings whatsoever.

Maybe it was the girl's smile, maybe it was her eyes or perhaps was how kissable her lips looked.

At first she was regretting it, she was feeling embarrassed by her actions until she felt Lexa kissing back. The kiss was quick to deepen.

"Woah!"

The two girls jumped apart completely breaking the kiss, Clarke pulled away so brutally that it made her fall off the bed.