Canada.

Bellamy, pointed the camera at Clarke's direction and caught the girl enjoying her chocolate donut, while happily dancing to the soft music playing in the background.

He zoomed in her face as if it was on cue she stopped dancing and her smile completely faded.  Still holding the donut she stared passed the camera and made eye contact with Bellamy.

"I just got sad." She simply said causing the boy to laugh which made her laugh as well. "That's going to be my intro to my next vlog."

Murphy walked in the room, grabbing his keys off the coffee table where Clarke's feet were placed on.

"I'm going to Vancouver, you guys coming?" John asked, looking at the pair who stared at each other considering the offer.

"I'm in." Bellamy shrugged.

"I have nothing better to do." Clarke sighed, standing up from the couch taking her phone.

"Maybe, we should pick Echo on the way." Bellamy suggested, following John outside having Clarke behind him following as well.

"I think, Octavia is at her apartment too. We can pick her up too." The blonde skipped down the steps smirking.

Without any argument, she sat on the backseat and let the boy drive while Bellamy sat in the front.

"I called Lincoln before deciding to go and he said he'll pick up Monty." Murphy turned the car on, backing up from the parking lot.

"So, we're really going to drive 20 hours just to visit Raven." Clarke chuckled, making sure she had her bag in the car, after it was indeed her car they were taking.

It was a lot more comfortable than any of other car and had more space. Though, they were taking two different cars.

"What about Finn and Jasper?" Bellamy watched the houses go by, knowing exactly they were going on their way to pick Octavia first.

"Finn said he's busy, that he'll meet us later this week. Jasper will indeed go with Lincoln." He parked, waiting for the dark headed girl to come down. "This road trip better be worth it."

"It'll be worth it, Murphy, you're going to see your girlfriend." Clarke poked her head in between the boy's seat, a teasing smile playing on her lips.

"Yeah, when are we going to San Diego to visit yours?" He turned to face Clarke the same teasing smile playing on his.

"I knew she was going to tell you."

"Tell him what?" Bellamy asked placing his phone down.

"Raven met Lexa, she said Lexa is totally into Clarke." Murphy teased.

"Ugh." She groaned, rolling her eyes sitting back. "This going to be a long ride."

Suddenly the door swing open, with Octavia behind it. She quickly got in, kissing Clarke's cheek before smacking Murphy's head.

"A road trip that will last for 20 hours without any warnings and no time to pack some fucking snacks?" Octavia rolled her eyes at stupid boy's decisions, yet she wouldn't pass an interesting reunion between Raven and Murphy.