{11} More Than Anything

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Anthony." Isabella smiled at him and Tony replied with a smile, "Anytime, Star."

She held onto one of the charms and the corners of her mouth turned into a smile. Isabella got out her phone and dialed Tony's number, putting the phone by her ear, she heard the call being straight into voicemail

Isabella spoke, "Hey, it's me, Isabella, I just wanted to call you to say hi. I know what's going on between you and Christine, but I wanted to let you know that I would choose you. You may not be the greatest father in the world but you're here. So, whenever you're free, just reach out to me or something. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

She ended the call then looked around once she dialed Peter's number. Once it again went straight to voicemail, Isabella started off, "Mr. Parker, hey, it's Ms. Spencer, um, look, I know you're probably freaked out about the whole kiss thing but who knows, maybe you're not? I don't even know how many times I left voicemails. I just wanna talk to you about literally everything. Like I have no idea what has been going on with you lately. Like, seriously dude, what's up with you? Well, whatever it is, you could count on me, right? Just call me back when you get the chance. I'll see you later."

Isabella ends her message and glanced at her wallpaper of herself and Peter after they got their dessert at a nearby restaurant a couple of weeks ago with Aunt May.

Spider-Man cracks a tree branch,  then Isabella squinted her eyes, "Spider-Man?"

Spider-Man cracks a tree branch, then Isabella squinted her eyes, "Spider-Man?"

Spider-Man webbed up to the rooftop and Isabella took a couple of steps back, giving him room to land. He landed onto his superhero pose then stood up.

"Uh, hi." Isabella said awkwardly, "You're...You're Spider-Man."

"Yeah, I am." Spider-Man responded with his Queens' accent, "You're Isabella Spencer, right?"

Isabella nodded her head, "Yeah, that's me."

"Yeah, Peter told me a lot about you. He said you were like a fan." Spider-Man told her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you back there."

Isabella chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I was just thinking."

She asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'd thought I would swing by to say hi to Peter but uh, he told me he left. Something important back home." Spider-Man explained

"Are you sure about that? Maybe, he's running away from me?" She walked to the balcony and leaned her arms on the railing

Spider-Man questioned, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I kissed him and it looked like he freaked out over the kiss or something...And I don't know, maybe I just ruined everything." Isabella answered

"Okay, I don't think you've ruined everything." Spider-Man said to her, standing in the same position

Isabella told him, "Well, you weren't there, Spider-Man. The look on his face, ugh I can't get that off of my mind."