Chapter 5

By the time the driver arrived, Jungkook and Jimin had fallen asleep from exhaustion from all the crying. The screams from the dorm had died down and Namjoon had called a priest to come and bless the house as well as check on Tae.

"He was attacked by a demon- we preformed exorcism on him- it was tricky.." The priest said through the phone. The members were currently in a hotel far from the horrors of the dorm. It had been almost 5 hours since they'd left- 5 hours since the priest had arrived to check on Tae and bless the house.

"I-is he ok?" Namjoon asked with a hint worry "Is he...normal again?"

"Yes- we managed to get rid of whatever thing was in him- he's at the hospital right now, the demon caused alot of damage to his body, and he'll take time to recover."

"Hm ook- when can we see him?"

"He'll be discharged from hospital by tonight- however there are some things you need to take caution of. hes still a little shaken by whats happened, and he may not speak or act normally as well as having constant nightmares and possibly getting sick- but please stay by his side at all times, hes afraid of being alone and afraid of something happening again"

"Yes- we understand and will take care of him- i'll send someone to pick him up- thank you"

With that, Namjoon sighed and plopped onto the bed next to Seokjin, who was stroking Jungkooks hair as the maknae slept, head on his lap. "What did he say?" Jin murmured, careful not to wake the younger up.

"Taes going to be discharged soon but hes still..shaken- we need to be careful and make sure he's always comforted and we're by his side- he said that Tae would have nightmares and stuff so yh.."

"Aish my poor baby... who's going to pick him up?" Jin asked, looking up at the leader

Namjoon yawned and rubbed his temples. He was exhausted, but being the leader, he felt he had a great responsibility in taking care of the members.

He knew Yoongi was really tired as he barely slept- also by the fact that he'd allowed Jimin to sleep next to him and cuddle. Aish, that man must be real tired to allow Jimin or anyone to do that.

Hoseok, being the sunshine and hope of the group looked utterly shattered by the affects of the haunted dorm and his precious Taehyung being possessed. He smiled softly as he saw Hobi snuggled on his side next to Jimin, fast asleep and at peace

Jimin and Jungkook we're totally out of it. From all the horrors and constant fear, they'd collapsed and went straight to sleep straight away. Poor babies were petrified, and deserved sleep and lots of love and cuddles. 

Finally there was Seokjin. The eldest looked like he was ready to collapse. The dark circles under his eyes were visible- even though he had a chance to sleep, he chose not to. Like Namjoon, he was afraid of falling asleep and not being there for anyone who wakes up in fear, especially the youngest two. 

Namjoon sighed. "I'll go- you need sleep hyung"

"But Joonie- you havent slept properly too- you look exhausted, you need sleep too, baby" Jin said as he dragged Namjoon closer to him. 

It was the nickname that got Namjoon breaking down infront of his eldest hyung. It wasnt unusual for Seokjin to call the members 'baby' from time to time- but the nickname was mostly used for the maknae line. Seokjin has called Namjoon and Hoseok it from time to time, and even Yoongi surprisingly- and Namjoon would be lying if he said he didnt like it.

"H-hyung this is all my f-fault, i shouldve pr-properly checked out the d-dorm before moving, im such a b-bad leader" He said between sobs

"Shh shh- it was no ones fault, baby" Seokjin whispered comfortingly. He then used his free hand to cup Namjoons face, so it was facing towards him "Namjoonie, you are the most amazing leader ever- all the members love you. Dont you see how Jimins eyes practically light up when he sees you, how Jungkook comes and cuddles you because your his favourite hyung, how Taehyung loves to play with you, how Yoongs and Hobi love making music with you. We all love you- dont ever say that again. Without you, bangtan wont be bangtan. Your the glue to this group- you stick us together- you keep us together. Without you, we wouldnt be where we are right now. Without you, we wouldnt of been able to get to this hotel and away from that horrid dorm. Without you, Tae wouldnt be taken care of in hospital without you. We need you. Your our leader- our protection, our shield. We all love you Joon, we really do" 

Namjoon smiled at those words, and allowed more tears to fall from his eyes. "I love you all too- really i do"

"We know, we know" Seokjin whispered 

"I'll go and get Tae- i cant disturb them, they look so peaceful" He whispered, looking towards the other sleeping memeber "- and you hyung, you need sleep. I know i wont be able to sleep if i dont see Tae- please hyung"

Seokjin sighed before smiling warmly at Namjoon "Ok then- and Joon?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Thank you- for always being by our sides"

"Its nothing hyung- i love you guys and its my responsibility as a leader to do this- i'll never leave you guys's sides- ever."

Seokjin and Namjoon shared a smile before Namjoon left. Seokjin leaned back against the bedhead and sighed. Warm tears ran down his face as he continued to stroke Jungkooks hair. He really loved the members, and wanted to do anything and everything to make them happy. He felt horrible that he couldnt do much but wait until Taehyung was back and better. He hated the fact that Jungkook and Jimin were too petrified to go out. He wished he could take the pain away from them all.

He suddenly felt a dip on the bed, indicating someone had sat next to him. "Jiminie? Whats wrong?"

"Nothing hyung, i just wanted to sit with you , because i want you to know that youve done alot to keep us together, and we all love you"

Seokjin smiled between tears as he side hugged Jimin, bringing the younger closer. Jimin tucked his head in the crook of Jins neck and smiled. After minutes of silence, Jimin was aleep. 

"I love you guys too" Seokjin whispered into the darkness and silence of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres chapter 5 guyssss! I hope you liked itttt- also sorry for the wait- ive been real busy lately but i'll try update moree

Sorry- i think its a bit short but i have ideas for chapter 6! Return of Taeetaeeee x

Comments are greatly appreciated, i'd like to see what you think of my writing, so i can improve and make you all happy and satisfied!

Quick question: Whos your bias and bias wrecker(s)?

My bias is Jimin- and Yoongi and Jungkook are always bias wrecking meeeee. Also Jin and Namjoon and Tae and Hobi omds they are all bias wreckerrrss xD But Yoongi and Jungkook are my main bias wreckers- ok i talk alot so i should shut up xDD

I'll try get chaper 6 done quickk

Love you alll x