Moving Out

'Finally!,' Dipper thought. It's the last box of his things. Mostly supernatural and creepy things. Not the things you would expect a thirteen-year-old to have. They glowed a faint blue, only recognizable if one would ever take the time to look closely.

   He looked inside to see if his things were safe, and thank god he did. He had a lot of glass jars with weird contents inside. Topped off with heavy books— the leather bound ones— that also contain unidentified languages, weird pentagrams, and drawings.

   His great uncle sent him here, along with his sister, Mabel, in an academy where the most talented wizards and witches studied. His family was fairly rich (courtesy of Grunkle Stan), making it easy to find a dorm room of which he and his sister can share. Needless to say, his sister's side of the room was still empty. He promised to help Mabel too, for she brought over-sized luggage and different bags. Seeing it was heavy, he volunteered to help her, of course, after he finished carrying his own stuff first.

   "Mabel, I'm done! You can carry the small ones! I'll carry the large luggage outside!," Dipper told his sister, who was still busy decorating their room.

   "Alright! Thanks, Bro-Bro!," Mabel replied, and with that, she hurriedly carried small boxes with a few minor things inside. Dipper struggled to carry his sister's impossibly huge luggage inside their dorm room. After that, he unpacked it and was met with brightly-colored knitted sweaters, arts and crafts materials, knitting materials, skirts, and a heavy scrapbook. Dipper sighed. Typical Mabel...

It's going to be a long day.

XXX

   It was evening when they finished. Satisfied with their work, the twins each took baths; Mabel going in first, and Dipper cooking dinner in their little kitchen. He was always a good cook. Even without reading a cook book, he still makes his food smell heavenly and taste even better. He was cooking fried chicken with vegetable salad. And for dessert? Well, cake pops dipped in melted dark chocolate, topped with a slice of strawberry.

   His sister came out of the bathroom wearing a brightly-colored sweater with a shooting star on it and a skirt with white ankle socks. Her face lit up with delight when she saw the cake pops, but she grimaced when she saw the vegetable salad. "Aw, Dipper, why won't you let me cook? There is absolutely no justice in eating raw vegetables! You know it's green and yuck!," Mabel whined. Dipper chuckled at his sister's antics, deciding to remind her why she shouldn't cook.

   "Mabel, you shouldn't cook food. Last time you did, you burned the entire kitchen and almost hospitalized Grunkle Stan because of your 'Mabel Juice' or whatever it is with ground up toys," Dipper told her. Mabel merely pouted and ate her dinner.

   Dipper went to take a bath, relaxing in the warm water. He put some bubbles into the water and giggled when a bubble flew into his face.

   He muttered a little spell to moisturize his skin while still in the water. He soaked for a while and finally stood up, rinsing his body.

   After that, he put on a pair of blue pajamas, getting ready to sleep. He ate dinner with his sister and brushed his teeth.

'Finally done with all the work.'

Time to take a good ol' rest.

He heard a crash outside his dorm room.

   Great. So much for a simple rest and sleep. Dipper groaned, visibly annoyed.

He told his sister that he's going to check the door.

"Alright, just be careful, Bro-Bro."

Slowly, he opened the door to see the two people he least expected to see.

Tyrone and Mabelle Gleeful.

His worst enemies in the whole entire world.

Also, his cousins.

Bratty and evil cousins.

"...What do you want this time?"

{Not mine} Author's Note:

Hey! Sorry for the short, unsatisfying chapter! I'm just testing out if anyone would take their time to read this fanfic. It's my first fanfiction, so you may leave a comment to see if there's anything that I could do to improve my writing. That's all for this chapter, and thank you all so much for reading.