ch. 2

Ross POV

    "Ross are you going to go to the beach with us?" Riker asked.

    "Uh yeah." I said grabbing my stuff. I went to change and then we left.

--

    I was surfing when I saw this girl killing it out on the waves.  I watched her until she finished her ride.

    "Cassadee!!! You Killed it!!!" some guy yelled.

     "Really? "She asked.

     "Yeah!!! Rides like that will take you to nationals!!" the guy yelled.

    "Thanks Connor!" She yelled. She paddled back towards me. She saw a wave a went for it, but she fell.

   "Oh Nationals how I'm falling for you!!!" She yelled.

    "Wow Cassadee, just don't look down!!!" the so called Connor guy said.

   "Dude Riker, she's a fan!" I said pointing to Cassadee. She looked at me, I waved.

    "Oh my gosh!!" I said.

     "What?" Riker asked.

     "That's the girl!" I said.

     "She's the girl?" Riker asked. I nodded.

    "Connor maybe you should try ripping these waves?" Cassadee yelled.

    "Challenge accepeted Sis!!" he said and ran into the ocean with his board.

  "Ross, go talk to her!" Riker said. By this time Cassadee and Connor were about ten feet away.

  Cassadee POV

    I looked behind me because I heard someone talking. The guy waved. I just looked away.

   "Connor you should try ripping these waves!!!" I yelled at my brother who was still not in the water.

   "Challenge accepted sis!" he said and ran into the water with his surf board. He finally caught up to me and we swam a little further. I looked behind me and saw Ross and Riker from R5. I turned around and looked at my brother with wide eyes.

    That's Ross and Riker from R5!!! I signed to him.

    Really? one is coming your way! my brother signed back. We learned sign language when we were freshman and sophomores in high school. We talk all the time using sign language.

   I quickly looked behind me and then back at the wave forming. I was going for it! I started paddling and then hopped up. One if the blondes were riding next to me, I lost control of my board and I fell. The wave came crashing into me and I.got caught in the middle of it. I couldn't breathe anymore. I gave up trying to get above the water. I started to drown then somebody grabbed my arm and put me on a board.

    Ross POV

      I paddled over to the girl but then she took off. I was able to get on my board to so I surfed with her. She looked at me and then fell off. I jumped off my board behind the wave and then I started looking for the girl. I finally found her sinking. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the surface. I put her on my board and headed to shore.

       "Cassadee!!! Are You OK??" the guy yelled. He swam over to us. 

   "No, she was drowning!" I said.

    "Drowning? You mean my sister couldve died?" he asked.

    "Yes, but I saved her." I said.

    "Wait, you're Ross Lynch, the guy who ran into her yesterday." he said.

     "Yes that's me. I'm sorry about that by the way. " I said. I held out my hand and he shook it.

   "My sister is a big fan!! And I mean really big fan, she's in love with you." Connor said.

    "Haha. are you guys twins or what?" I asked.

     "Uh yeah we are actually. I'm two minuets older." Connor said.

    "Oh that's cool. To be honest I kind of like your sister." I admitted and then my eyes widened.

    "What? You do know we aren't from here right? We are on vacation with our parents. We are from Hawaii." Connor said.

   "Really? That's why she is a good surfer." I said.

   "Yeah, she's in competitive surf, and homeschooled." Connor said.  She started to cough and we directed our attention to her. 

   "Cassadee your OK! You just took a nice wipeout!" Connor said. I smiled.

   "Oh OK. Did you bring water?" she asked. Connor nodded and went to go get it. Cassadee looked at me.

   "Hi." I said.

    "Hi. Thanks for saving me." Cassadee said.

    "I had to save a beautiful girl like you." I said. Cassadee blushed.

   "Here Cass." Connor said. She took the water and drank it.

   "Well I can't go surfing now, my board is broke, so what do you want to do?" she asked Connor.

   "Would you guys like a tour of LA?" I asked.

   "That would be awesome." Connor said. I nodded and we walked back to where my family was.

   "Hey guys, this is Cassadee and Connor." I said.

   "Hi." My siblings said.

   "I'm-" Riker began talking.

    "Riker, I know! I'm a fan." Cassadee said. Riker just nodded.

   "Cassadee and Connor are not from here so let's give them tour!" I said. My family didn't object so we packed our stuff up.